Trump promised to wipe out Isis - perhaps he already has ...
arthur wouk
2017-03-06 05:46:35 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2017/mar/05/trump-promised-to-wipe-out-isis-perhaps-he-already-has-

The president promised he would have a plan to defeat the radical
jihadis within 30 days of taking office. I, for one, am willing
to believe in this steely man of action...
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
to email me, delete blackhole from my return address
mg
2017-03-06 20:06:53 UTC
Post by arthur wouk
https://www.theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2017/mar/05/trump-promised-to-wipe-out-isis-perhaps-he-already-has-
The president promised he would have a plan to defeat the radical
jihadis within 30 days of taking office. I, for one, am willing
to believe in this steely man of action...
ISIS was always just a junior varsity team.

Since the U.S. (and its allies) is no longer funding terrorists, in
Syria, now that Trump is president, I doubt if you'll be hearing
much about ISIS in the news, anymore, and I think the Russian and
Syrian forces will probably make short work of them.

In fact, in just now doing a search on Google, I don't see anything
except old articles about ISIS.