The Real Beneficiaries of Donald Trump's Fake Populism
Add Reply
wolfbat359
2017-03-06 05:40:59 UTC
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/real-beneficiaries-donald-trumps-fake-populism

The 1 percent has strengthened its grip on power, and a shadowy "deep state" won't save us.

The prospect of four years of Donald J. Trump’s nonstop rants about imaginary conspiracies against his daughter, wholesale slander against the judicial branch and attacks on the press as enemies of the people has caused some Americans to slip into a comforting form of denial. He will be a blip in our history, they say, because our formal institutions, and the American people, will ultimately prevail against a rogue disruptor.

Others, more hard-boiled, appeal to the powers-that-be that they believe actually run the country regardless of electoral results: the Wise Men, the Power Elite or what I have called the Deep State. These informal power groupings, according to speculation, will attempt to gently but firmly pry Trump’s tiny fingers from the wheel before he sails the ship of state into an iceberg. ....
w***@msn.com
2017-03-06 07:04:56 UTC
Hey Zombi, posting other people's leftist nonsense cannot conceal your utter, unadulterated, braindead stupidity.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 07:28:06 UTC
The Old Fool aka Nobody wrote in message news:fa901e2a-b53c-44ba-978b-***@googlegroups.com...

Hey Zombi, posting other people's leftist nonsense cannot conceal your
utter, unadulterated, braindead stupidity.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Hey Old Fool aka Nobody, it is so very very good to see you the Old Fool aka
Nobody once again so faithfully and dependably making my case for me that
the one and only thing that you the Old Fool aka Nobody can do...as right
here...is to make an Old Fool out of yourself the Old Fool aka Nobody.

Many thanks once more, Old Fool aka Nobody, for steadfastly and accurately
making over and over again my case for me.

And do share with us, Old Fool aka Nobody, whether or not you are as pleased
as I am with this deep and complete, utter silence from all here resulting
from my request that any who disagree that your words time and time again
make my case for me to speak up with logical explanation how your words do
not make my case for me. Now what, I ask you Old Fool aka Nobody, do you
the Old Fool aka Nobody is the reason for this utter, complete silence in
response to my request?
me
2017-03-06 13:47:26 UTC
Too late. The ship has already hit the iceberg. Now it is a question of who makes it to a lifeboat and who doesn't. The Fed is creating lots of money to plug the holes and delay the ship from sinking.
2017-03-06 13:52:06 UTC
The Fed is creating lots of money to plug the holes and delay the
ship from sinking.
False, the Fed is raising interest rates (the opposite of what you
state). The EU is doing QE, not the USA. Try to keep up, Mr. Little.