It's Racism
2017-10-12 13:17:51 UTC
2017-10-12 13:27:02 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22449728_10208863270574083_5240306206475962416_n.jpg?oh=b7314f8bec76e27eea136081bc8cfb54&oe=5A7BBAC5
Actually, he did look better -- and more natural -- on his knees. I bet he can pick
cotton a lot better than he can play ball.
Jack Fate
2017-10-12 13:29:45 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22449728_10208863270574083_5240306206475962416_n.jpg?oh=b7314f8bec76e27eea136081bc8cfb54&oe=5A7BBAC5
Actually, he did look better -- and more natural -- on his knees. I bet he can pick
cotton a lot better than he can play ball.
You never miss an opportunity to reveal your blatant racism, do you? You
better be careful as you may express your stupidity at the wrong time
and in the wrong place and get your sorry ass beaten to a pulp.
Gary
2017-10-12 14:01:46 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22449728_10208863270574083_5240306206475962416_n.jpg?oh=b7314f8bec76e27eea136081bc8cfb54&oe=5A7BBAC5
Actually, he did look better -- and more natural -- on his knees. I bet he can pick
cotton a lot better than he can play ball.
You never miss an opportunity to reveal your blatant racism, do you? You
better be careful as you may express your stupidity at the wrong time
and in the wrong place and get your sorry ass beaten to a pulp.
Do you really think some negro would overthrow a person's right to free speech -- because
he is so angry he cannot control his stone-age temper ?
Jack Fate
2017-10-12 14:09:14 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22449728_10208863270574083_5240306206475962416_n.jpg?oh=b7314f8bec76e27eea136081bc8cfb54&oe=5A7BBAC5
Actually, he did look better -- and more natural -- on his knees. I bet he can pick
cotton a lot better than he can play ball.
You never miss an opportunity to reveal your blatant racism, do you? You
better be careful as you may express your stupidity at the wrong time
and in the wrong place and get your sorry ass beaten to a pulp.
Do you really think some negro would overthrow a person's right to free speech -- because
he is so angry he cannot control his stone-age temper ?
No, what I think is that you might let what your really feel slip out of
your mouth and get your just rewards.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-12 17:52:48 UTC
You

Dan C
2017-10-12 14:05:06 UTC
Post by Gary
Actually, he did look better -- and more natural -- on his knees. I
bet he can pick cotton a lot better than he can play ball.
Please stop replying to the spanish liar/troll.

Notice how everyone else has, and he spews his garbage to an audience of
*ONE* (himself). Let's keep it that way.

LOL
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he mounted Piglet from behind.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Jack Fate
2017-10-12 14:09:58 UTC
Post by Gary
Actually, he did look better -- and more natural -- on his knees. I
bet he can pick cotton a lot better than he can play ball.
Please stop replying to me, the liar/troll.
Don't worry, no one replies to you.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-12 16:24:38 UTC
Don't
2017-10-12 16:09:26 UTC
Actually,
Actually, you'd look good with your face kicked in, you worthless
trolling bigoted trailer-trash cracker-ass piece of SHIT!
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-12 16:09:39 UTC
https://scon