Much as it might hurt to say it, we should thank Donald Trump for this historic political summit
2018-06-12 20:32:42 UTC
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-kim-north-korea-summit-us-president-singapore-nuclear-weapons-a8395131.html

But where his predecessors had done everything possible to avoid bringing the North Korean crisis to a head, Trump was taking precisely the opposite tack. He would force Kim into the open one way or another. It was bold and risky. But as of right now, at least, not so crazy after all.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-12 21:08:48 UTC
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-kim-north-korea-summit-us-president-singapore-nuclear-weapons-a8395131.html
But where his predecessors had done everything possible to avoid bringing the North Korean crisis to a head, Trump was taking precisely the opposite tack. He would force Kim into the open one way or another. It was bold and risky. But as of right now, at least, not so crazy after all.
What they agreed to: nothing. I read the agreement and it's a bunch of
very general platitudes with no teeth and nothing new. All it was was a
photo op and Kim conning your stupid Dear Leader.