No GOP Death Threats? This Woman Sold 1500 ‘Killary Rotten Clinton’ Targets In Just 2 Hours
Add Reply
wolfbat359
2017-06-19 15:24:17 UTC
http://americannewsx.com/gun-violence/hillary-clinton-targets-gop-death-threats/

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/794698985550315521/photo/1
JackPineSavage
2017-06-19 15:43:18 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
http://americannewsx.com/gun-violence/hillary-clinton-targets-gop-death-threats/
No threat of death or any other bodily injury there, it is simply a
target, nothing more.....
wolfbat359
2017-06-19 15:56:49 UTC
WHICH you would have made a fuss about if it had been Trump! Which Kathy Griffin was doing no worse!
JackPineSavage
Who?
rumpelstiltskin
2017-06-19 16:22:01 UTC
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by wolfbat359
http://americannewsx.com/gun-violence/hillary-clinton-targets-gop-death-threats/
No threat of death or any other bodily injury there, it is simply a
target, nothing more.....
How about if the targets were pictures of dogs instead?

The USA is becoming increasingly "diseased" under Trump.
I don't know how far all this stuff is going to go. It's scary.
I guess much of the USA was that way all along, but it stayed
behind the woodwork.
mg
2017-06-19 17:10:53 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:24:17 -0700 (PDT), wolfbat359
Post by wolfbat359
http://americannewsx.com/gun-violence/hillary-clinton-targets-gop-death-threats/
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/794698985550315521/photo/1
There's so much violence now days with the killing of
millions of Muslims, terrorism, mass murders, the black
revolution, and street gangs, and miscellaneous common
criminals of assorted persuasions and cultures and skin
colors, that I don't see why our dear leaders and baby
kissers, whether they be Ds or Rs, ought to be left out of
the festivities.

The good Lord knows there's no shortage of them, anyway.
rumpelstiltskin
All human history has been like that.
mg
2017-06-21 02:42:30 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
http://americannewsx.com/gun-violence/hillary-clinton-targets-gop-death-threats/
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/794698985550315521/photo/1
There's so much violence now days with the killing of
millions of Muslims, terrorism, mass murders, the black
revolution, and street gangs, and miscellaneous common
criminals of assorted persuasions and cultures and skin
colors, that I don't see why our dear leaders and baby
kissers, whether they be Ds or Rs, ought to be left out of
the festivities.
The good Lord knows there's no shortage of them, anyway.
All human history has been like that.
Unfortunately, it seems like the politicians are often
spared the violence. How come the mass killers and
terrorists don't go after them more often, instead of
killing people mostly at random, including children?
rumpelstiltskin
2017-06-21 02:50:20 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
http://americannewsx.com/gun-violence/hillary-clinton-targets-gop-death-threats/
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/794698985550315521/photo/1
There's so much violence now days with the killing of
millions of Muslims, terrorism, mass murders, the black
revolution, and street gangs, and miscellaneous common
criminals of assorted persuasions and cultures and skin
colors, that I don't see why our dear leaders and baby
kissers, whether they be Ds or Rs, ought to be left out of
the festivities.
The good Lord knows there's no shortage of them, anyway.
All human history has been like that.
Unfortunately, it seems like the politicians are often
spared the violence. How come the mass killers and
terrorists don't go after them more often, instead of
killing people mostly at random, including children?
Because the people are usually easier targets,
I guess. Terrorists don't care about fairness or
about people's lives, as long as they can make
a big splash for their cause.