Watch your President Clinton, in India ,having to have help and still managed to fall twice on the steps
2018-03-13 11:12:14 UTC
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28156/watch-hillary-clinton-falls-down-stair-india-twice-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Jack Fate
2018-03-13 11:55:51 UTC
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28156/watch-hillary-clinton-falls-down-stair-india-twice-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Yet when she took off her shoes, she had no problem. You really area a
low life asshole to post something like this and take glee in what
happened to her.
Gary
2018-03-13 12:15:20 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 04:12:14 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28156/watch-hillary-clinton-falls-down-stair-india-twice-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Oooops ! Pardon me Globe. I didn't see this post and I posted the
article a little later.
GLOBALIST
That is OK ....it is always funny to watch a fat woman fall
Jack Fate
2018-03-13 12:45:19 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28156/watch-hillary-clinton-falls-down-stair-india-twice-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Oooops ! Pardon me Globe. I didn't see this post and I posted the
article a little later.
That is OK ....it is always funny to watch a fat woman fall
You are a sexist and proud of it. Fuck you, asshole.