Trump Slams Kerry's "Illegal Meetings" With Iran Which "Undercut" White House
2018-09-14 13:22:15 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-12/john-kerry-discloses-rogue-diplomacy-iran-during-interview-all-admits-logan-act
w***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 13:33:30 UTC

Like Nixon's and Reaggies illegal meetings!
me
2018-09-14 14:05:39 UTC
There you go.
GLOBALIST
2018-09-14 14:31:36 UTC
On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 8:22:16 AM UTC-5, me wrote:
> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-12/john-kerry-discloses-rogue-diplomacy-iran-during-interview-all-admits-logan-act

Very strange indeed that a regime out of office 2 years
ago still act like they are functioning in their former
appointed positions.
me
2018-09-14 14:39:23 UTC
Indeed. Expect weirdness to escalate.
http://www.endit.info/Cracks.shtml
w***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 18:11:09 UTC
On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 7:22:16 AM UTC-6, me wrote:
> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-12/john-kerry-discloses-rogue-diplomacy-iran-during-interview-all-admits-logan-act

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/12/kerry_on_iran_shadow_diplomacy_every_former_sec_of_state_meets_with_leaders_allies_waiting_out_trump.html

Kerry on Iran 'Shadow Diplomacy': Every Former Sec Of State Meets With Leaders; Allies "Waiting Out" Trump

Back to Videos
Kerry on Iran 'Shadow Diplomacy': Every Former Sec Of State Meets With Leaders; Allies "Waiting Out" Trump
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date September 12, 2018

Dana Perino interviews former Secretary of State John Kerry and asks him about his informal meetings with Iranian leaders.

JOHN KERRY: Let me be crystal clear, when I met with the Iranians, the policy of the United States was still to be in the Iran deal because the president had not decided to not pull out.

Secondly, every secretary of state, former secretary of state, continues to meet with foreign leaders, goes to security conferences, goes around the world. We all do that. And we have conversations with people about the state of affairs in the world in order to understand them.

We don't negotiate. We're not involved in interfering with policy, but we certainly have reasonable discussions about nuclear weapons, the world, China, different policies, obviously.

I think everybody in the world is sitting around talking about waiting out President Trump.

You've got our allies, remarkably -- the people that we've worked with the closest through the years -- who are sitting there saying, 'What's next?'
me
2018-09-14 18:29:06 UTC
So why is Trump getting persecuted for allegedly talking to Russians?
w***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 18:44:34 UTC

It was illegal!
me
2018-09-14 18:54:49 UTC
So why isn’t Kerry prosecuted?
Weatherman
2018-09-14 19:09:23 UTC
me wrote:
> So why isn’t Kerry prosecuted?

It wasn't illegal. Any more stupid questions, selfish libertarian?