Trump condemns egregious display of hatred
2017-08-12 22:42:43 UTC
(.... This egregious pile of (whatever) in the White House just lost my vote and
support....)

Trump condemns ‘egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence’ in
Charlottesville

President Trump on Saturday condemned the “egregious display of hatred, bigotry
and violence” in Charlottesville, Virginia, where white nationalists upset over
the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue violently clashed with counter-protesters.

UVA Medical Center said one person died and 19 others are being treated for
injuries after a car plowed into a crowd of demonstrators.

http://tinyurl.com/yc6k67vd

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/12/trump-condemns-egregious-display-hatred-bigotry-and-violence-in-charlottesville.html
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 23:16:46 UTC
(.... This egregious pile of (whatever) in the White House just lost my vote and
support....)
Trump condemns ‘egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence’ in
Charlottesville
President Trump on Saturday condemned the “egregious display of hatred, bigotry
and violence” in Charlottesville, Virginia, where white nationalists upset over
the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue violently clashed with counter-protesters.
UVA Medical Center said one person died and 19 others are being treated for
injuries after a car plowed into a crowd of demonstrators.
http://tinyurl.com/yc6k67vd
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/12/trump-condemns-egregious-display-hatred-bigotry-and-violence-in-charlottesville.html
Calm down Gary! The video I saw said that President Trump
said: "BOTH SIDES" need to calm down. That is what a
President is suppose to say.

First hand witness described what triggered the fighting

The police told the conservative group that they could
not go out the gate they were standing in front of
They had to go out the way they came into the park.
(or they would be arrested)

That meant that they had to go right through the fascist
liberal group to get out of the park.
That is when all hell broke loose.
The cops could have prevented the violence by
simply opening a back gate
Josh Rosenbluth
2017-08-13 00:21:32 UTC
[...]
No. A President with the tiniest of moral vision would condemn the
racists as the only evil messengers (while condemning violence on all
sides).
simply opening a back gate
Gary
2017-08-13 11:51:06 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
[...]
The rally had nothing to do with race or hatred. It's purpose was to prevent
the removal of an historical statue. The news media turned it into a Hate"
occasion. Would the reports have been more honest if it had been blacks
protesting the removal of a statue of ML King ? (Of course we know that such a
thing could never happen).