Bob Woodward 'The press are “binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid'
2017-05-19 14:39:43 UTC
Veteran journalist Bob Woodward said Friday the media’s eagerness to fight President Donald Trump is getting in the way of good journalism.

Too many members of the press are “binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid,” he said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.

“Stick to the reporting,” he said, adding: “One of the realities here is that we’ve got an old newspaper war going between The New York Times and The Washington Post. It’s good. and some very powerful stories. At the same time, I think it’s time to dial back a little bit about because there are people around … who are kind of binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid. And that is not going to work in journalism. Let the politicians have that binge drinking.”

Trump said he was the most persecuted politician in history in a commencement address at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy Wednesday.

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately,” he said. “Especially by the media. No politician in history and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse, or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you down. You can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams.”
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 17:45:01 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:2ce5017d-9e9b-4add-a785-***@googlegroups.com...

[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

The no good dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot here continues his no good
dishonest plagiarizing ways!

For the fifth time today, Friday, May 19, 2017...and the third day in a row,
does the no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot run amok on his no
good, dishonest plagiarizing spree!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot show us that he the incorrigible, no good, dishonest
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and certainly no sense at all of
right and wrong!
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/19/woodward-the-media-is-binge-drinking-the-anti-trump-kool-aid-video/

You, dishonest no good plagiarizing Village Idiot, are so very, very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village
Idiot struck!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot (of course with "mutual agreement") do his Intellectual Coward
ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his tail
well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable hole of
his under his rock
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 17:58:00 UTC
[...]

Many thanks, Village Idiot, for here submitting words plagiarized by you the
no good dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot that substantiate and reinforce
The Whining Donald penchant for whining and whining and whining to this very
day!

Good work, Village Idiot...most wonderfully good work!
Do, Village Idiot, present us with more words - plagiarized or not - that
similarly substantiate and reinforce The Whining Donald's continued whining
and whining and whining!

You, Village Idiot, without question are so very very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!

And now for yet more fun, the Village Idiot again performs for us his
Intellectual Coward ploy to run again away from the issue, of course with
his tail stiff as can be between his legs, back into that deep dark dirty
hole of his under his rock!