Germany: Police Powerless Against Middle Eastern Crime Gangs
2017-06-19 14:02:40 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Gary
2017-06-19 14:11:50 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Don't the cops understand ? All of that can be cured with a few bullets. And
bullets are a lot cheaper.
Jack Fate
2017-06-19 14:20:49 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:02:40 -0700 (PDT), me
Post by me
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based
security consultant. "These clan structures have established
themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back
to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are
highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the
state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Don't the cops understand ? All of that can be cured with a few
bullets. And bullets are a lot cheaper.
So, you would feel good about a bullet being used on you for being a low
life racist and murder defender?
Gary
2017-06-19 15:14:15 UTC
Post by me
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based
security consultant. "These clan structures have established
themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back
to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are
highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the
state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Don't the cops understand ? All of that can be cured with a few
bullets. And bullets are a lot cheaper.
So, you would feel good about a bullet being used on you for being a low
life racist and murder defender?
I don't think of it as murder. I simply think they've been "put to sleep".
Just like any rabid animal.
Jack Fate
And that's what they would think about you. Would you be happy about that?
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:08:55 UTC
And
THAT's the solution to the Georgia problem in the USA!!!
Gary
2017-06-19 16:54:50 UTC
Post by me
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based
security consultant. "These clan structures have established
themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back
to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are
highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the
state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Don't the cops understand ? All of that can be cured with a few
bullets. And bullets are a lot cheaper.
So, you would feel good about a bullet being used on you for being a low
life racist and murder defender?
I don't think of it as murder. I simply think they've been "put to sleep".
Just like any rabid animal.
THAT's the solution to the Georgia problem in the USA!!!
You're right ! Georgia's biggest problem is about the same color as a pile of
rabid dog's fecal matter.
Tzatz Ziki
... dumbfuck bigot shitbag that calls itself "Gary James."
rumpelstiltskin
2017-06-20 04:11:09 UTC
Post by me
[...]
You misunderstood my post, maybe deliberately.

Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:19:21 UTC
So
2017-06-19 16:22:01 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Don't the cops understand ? All of that can be cured with a few bullets. And
bullets are a lot cheaper.
It used to be, during the Cold War, that the USA criticised the
USSR for doing exactly that. How things change - or perhaps
that should be "How things never change".
Gary
2017-06-19 17:02:34 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Don't the cops understand ? All of that can be cured with a few bullets. And
bullets are a lot cheaper.
It used to be, during the Cold War, that the USA criticised the
USSR for doing exactly that. How things change - or perhaps
that should be "How things never change".
As an American - I learned long ago not to be so judgmental against people. I
can now understand the Russians were right more often than they were wrong. At
least in ..... some issues. Just think -- if Russia had conquered us in the
1950s -- there would be no race problems today. "Great to meet you, Ivan !"
rumpelstiltskin
2017-06-20 04:11:09 UTC
[...]
The Russians have big race problems, with the Islamic Chechens
for example who murdered most of the kids in a Russian School
a few years back. Putin said that retaliation against the Chechens
would not be tolerated - now doesn't that sound just like the USA?
Jack Fate
2017-06-19 14:19:57 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Another day, more fake news from the precious metals scam site. Yawn.
More innocent folks are killed by killer cops in the USA than are killed
by terrorists outside the Middle East. I am in constant contact with
colleagues in Berlin and they say your scam site is just that, a scam.
GLOBALIST
2017-06-19 14:58:22 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
Another day, more fake news from the precious metals scam site. Yawn.
More innocent folks are killed by killer cops in the USA than are killed
by terrorists outside the Middle East. I am in constant contact with
colleagues in Berlin and they say your scam site is just that, a scam.
Maybe take more time to see the source of the original
content "authored by Soeren Kern via The Gatestone Institute"
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/about/
very very legitimate
Jack Fate
2017-06-19 15:28:52 UTC
Maybe take more time to see the source of the original content
"authored by Soeren Kern via The Gatestone Institute"
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/about/ very very legitimate
It is run by John Bolton (barf). Even Wikipedia says it's full of shit
like you are every fucking day:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute

From the wiki:

"The Gatestone Institute (formerly Stonegate Institute and Hudson New
York) is a right-wing[2][3][4] think tank that publishes articles,
particularly those involving Muslims or the Middle East. The
organization has been criticized for publishing inaccurate articles.[5][6]"

Now go crawl back in your stinky hole because you don't have the balls
the admit it when you're wrong.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:08:32 UTC
Now
2017-06-19 18:22:04 UTC
Another
2017-06-19 14:35:19 UTC
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
O Plezzzzz Mr President let them all come here for
us to love them.
mg
2017-06-19 17:39:26 UTC
Post by me
"Berlin is lost," said Michael Kuhr, a well-known Berlin-based security consultant. "These clan structures have established themselves in all areas of organized crime. We will never go back to how things were 20 years ago. In addition, these people are highly dangerous and have lost all respect for the power of the state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-18/germany-police-powerless-against-middle-eastern-crime-gangs
They're having trouble in Australia, too:

"Middle-Eastern gangs rose to prominence around 1995–1996 in
Australia, most prominently in Sydney.[44] By 2000, the
middle Eastern gangs had gained ground in Sydney, as police
were hampered by inexperienced officers, fear of Internal
Affairs investigations and obstructive policy on dealing
with ethnic minorities, which made NSW Police focus on other
areas of crime.[45] For a long time, Middle-Eastern gangs
conducted extortion against nightclubs, ram raids, and car
theft. More recently, drive-by shootings have become more
common, with tit for tat drive by shooting starting as early
as 1998, and becoming more common in recent years.[46][47]
including a drive by machine gun attack on a police station
in Lakemba, Sydney. . . ."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organised_crime_in_Australia#Middle_Eastern_gangs