Instead of Building a Wall
2017-03-06 16:16:06 UTC
2017-03-06 16:25:47 UTC
And you have no clue what the cost of the wall be.
The Wall has become more and more a necessity.
It is not being built just for fun. America First~
We are not responsible for all the problems in
Middle and South America. They need to care for
their own people.
The time has eventually come for our nation to
start investing money into our own future.
We have wasted trillions in nation building for
other nations with no end in sight
2017-03-06 16:29:26 UTC
And you have no clue what the cost of the wall be.
Yes we do. Trump announced that it would take 20 billion. Where have you
been, under your favorite rock?
Post by GLOBALIST
The Wall has become more and more a necessity.
Bullshit.
Post by GLOBALIST
It is not being built just for fun. America First~
Planet first.
Post by GLOBALIST
We are not responsible for all the problems in Middle and South
America. They need to care for their own people.
You don't like produce? Even Idiot Bush knew that without immigrants,
the USA's economy would tank. He's stupid but you are obviously much
more stupid.
Post by GLOBALIST
The time has eventually come for our nation to start investing money
into our own future. We have wasted trillions in nation building for
other nations with no end in sight
What I just posted is to improve America, dumb fucking lying piece of
brainwashed Trump shit.
GLOBALIST
Planet First? lah lah land.....pie in the sky
2017-03-06 17:37:18 UTC
And you have no clue what the cost of the wall be. The Wall has
become more and more a necessity. It is not being built just for
fun. America First~ We are not responsible for all the problems
in Middle and South America. They need to care for their own
people. The time has eventually come for our nation to start
investing money into our own future. We have wasted trillions in
nation building for other nations with no end in sight
Planet First?
Without the planet, dumb fuck, there is no USA.

lah lah land.....pie in the sky
You're a blooming idiot.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 20:21:41 UTC
And you have no clue what the cost of the wall be.
The Wall has become more and more a necessity.
It is not being built just for fun. America First~
We are not responsible for all the problems in
Middle and South America. They need to care for
their own people.
The time has eventually come for our nation to
start investing money into our own future.
We have wasted trillions in nation building for
other nations with no end in sight
Planet First? lah lah land.....pie in the sky

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Thank you, Village Idiot...thank you so very much for again for the second
today making true my words that all you have to do is to wait and be patient
because sooner or later you the Village Idiot will show us - as here - just
how slow witted you the Village Idiot are in not being able to at all get
your Village Idiot act (such as it is) together in one and only one Village
Idiot post and so just MUST respond to your original Village Idiot post to
make as sure as you the ever slow witted Village Idiot can that your Village
Idiot act (such as it is) in actual fact together!

Wow! And this time around, ever slow witted Village Idiot, the record shows
that it took you the ever slow witted Village Idiot all of one hour and
seven minutes - yes, 67 minutes - to realize that you the ever slow witted
Village Idiot did not at all have your Village Idiot act (such as it is)
together in your first original Village Idiot post and as a consequence just
HAD to respond to your original Village Idiot post to make sure that you the
ever slow witted Village Idiot indeed had your Village Idiot act (such as it
is) together! Imagine that, Village Idiot - 67 minutes!

And now the Village Idiot will once again (of course with "mutual
agreement") perform for us yet another thrilling Intellectual Coward ploy to
run away from the issue of his responding to his very own original post, of
course with his tail grandly held between his legs, back into that deep dark
degraded hole of his under his rock!

wolfbat359
A wall will endanger Animals and plants on both sides of the border wall!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 20:05:23 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:5c99c77b-8f2e-4c94-b49a-***@googlegroups.com...

And you have no clue what the cost of the wall be.
The Wall has become more and more a necessity.
It is not being built just for fun. America First~
We are not responsible for all the problems in
Middle and South America. They need to care for
their own people.
The time has eventually come for our nation to
start investing money into our own future.
We have wasted trillions in nation building for
other nations with no end in sight

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

And here in its (possessive, not contraction) full glory is yet even more
fun and laugh filled entertainment today by the Village Idiot as he puts on
full display yet once more his shitty shitty English!

Tell us, Village Idiot, are you really still in this country with your
indisputably shitty shitty English just to provide us all here in
soc.retirement with fun and laughs with your indisputably shitty shitty
English?

And now - undoubtedly - the Village Idiot will (of course with "mutual
agreement") entertain us further by performing yet another brilliant and
fantastic Intellectual Coward ploy to once more run away from the issue of
his shitty shitty English, of course with his tail incredibly held between
his legs, back into that deep dark deranged hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 20:11:06 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:5c99c77b-8f2e-4c94-b49a-***@googlegroups.com...

And you have no clue what the cost of the wall be.
The Wall has become more and more a necessity.
It is not being built just for fun. America First~
We are not responsible for all the problems in
Middle and South America. They need to care for
their own people.
The time has eventually come for our nation to
start investing money into our own future.
We have wasted trillions in nation building for
other nations with no end in sight

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

OK, Village Idiot, I'll bite yet again:
Do logically and lucidly explain, Village Idiot, exactly why "We are not
responsible for all the problems in Middle...America."
from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_America_(United_States)
"Middle America is a colloquial term for the United States heartland,
especially the culturally rural and suburban areas of the United States.
Middle America is generally used as both a geographic and cultural label,
suggesting a Central United States small town or suburb where most people
are middle class; Evangelical Christian, Mainline Protestant or Catholic;
and white."

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

oops...and just look at the Village Idiot (of course with "mutual
agreement") again perform for our entertainment his Intellectual Coward ploy
to run away from the issue once more, of course with his tail gloriously
held between his legs, back into that deep dark dejected hole of his under
his rock!
me
2017-03-06 18:04:39 UTC
Post by Z
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16683997_1229836407053041_1105473408316834018_n.png?oh=d6c060946d97564ee77ebbf1fef41f2b&oe=593A0582
Well, the CBO says that the Obamacare subsidies for private insurance will cost $43 billion this year alone.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-cost-of-obamacare/article/2002427

In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution.
http://www.heritage.org/poverty-and-inequality/report/the-war-poverty-after-50-years

What could that be used for?
You can use your straw man to wipe your ass.
w***@gmail.com
2017-03-06 20:02:00 UTC
We have wasted trillions in nation building for other nations with no end in > sight
Think of it as necessary bribery.