LIVE....explain the new health care system
2017-03-07 18:56:40 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/vb.182919686769/10154284234021770/?type=2&theater&notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1488845005471292

What I see right away.....THEY ARE NOT PUNISHING PEOPLE for anything.
You do not have to pay for other peoples health care-abortion etc
Folks like Hobby Lobby do not have to go to court over bullshit
threats to their company. Nuns taking care of the elderly are
not being threatened to "take it or leave" shit that they do not
"believe" in
He mentions 30% of the doctors who do not take Medicare
patients because the paper work is totally insane and they
do not have to time to figure it out and then have it rejected
2 or 3 times to keep from getting paid
2017-03-07 20:26:01 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/vb.182919686769/10154284234021770/?type=2&theater&notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1488845005471292
What I see right away.....THEY ARE NOT PUNISHING PEOPLE for anything.
You do not have to pay for other peoples health care-abortion etc
Folks like Hobby Lobby do not have to go to court over bullshit
threats to their company. Nuns taking care of the elderly are
not being threatened to "take it or leave" shit that they do not
"believe" in
He mentions 30% of the doctors who do not take Medicare
patients because the paper work is totally insane and they
do not have to time to figure it out and then have it rejected
2 or 3 times to keep from getting paid
You're going to have to live with it.

<<snicker>>