Violent crime in District down 26 percent; homicides, robberies, assaults all drop
2017-06-27 15:17:54 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/violent-crime-in-district-down-26-percent-homicides-robberies-assaults-all-drop/2017/06/26/0df6786e-5a5e-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html

So much for Werner's bullshit "Democrat shit holes".
me
2017-06-27 15:24:41 UTC
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
Let me know how many vote Republican vs Democrat.
Jack Fate
2017-06-27 15:27:05 UTC
In Washington, D.C.? You're kidding, right?
Jack Fate
2017-06-27 15:28:41 UTC
Those statistics are from 2014 and 2015. Did you know we are in 20177 now?
me
2017-06-27 15:38:38 UTC
WASHINGTON — It has been a mixed year for homicides in the region.

The big cities, Washington and Baltimore, have both seen decreases in the number of homicides, though both are still well above their 2014 figures. Washington’s decrease, though, is significant as it has dropped by more than 16 percent.
http://wtop.com/local/2016/12/homicide-rates-around-dc-metro-area/slide/1/
GLOBALIST
2017-06-27 15:49:59 UTC
WASHINGTON — It has been a mixed year for homicides in the region.
The big cities, Washington and Baltimore, have both seen decreases in the number of homicides, though both are still well above their 2014 figures. Washington’s decrease, though, is significant as it has dropped by more than 16 percent.
http://wtop.com/local/2016/12/homicide-rates-around-dc-metro-area/slide/1/
======================
The Washington Post, founded in 1877, is the most widely circulated newspaper published in Washington, D.C. Respected for many years, its trustworthiness has also been rated low, just 2.38 out of 10.

The Post is a piece of shit , a rag, a tabloid.
Your figures on crime are fiction.
Jack Fate
2017-06-27 15:54:13 UTC
WASHINGTON — It has been a mixed year for homicides in the region.
The big cities, Washington and Baltimore, have both seen decreases
in the number of homicides, though both are still well above their
2014 figures. Washington’s decrease, though, is significant as it
has dropped by more than 16 percent.
http://wtop.com/local/2016/12/homicide-rates-around-dc-metro-area/slide/1/
====================== The Washington Post, founded in 1877, is the
most widely circulated newspaper published in Washington, D.C.
Respected for many years, its trustworthiness has also been rated
low, just 2.38 out of 10.
The Post is a piece of shit , a rag, a tabloid. Your figures on crime
are fiction.
No, they are correct. You are an uninformed uneducated low IQ idiot that
no one believes. No wonder the FAT SLOB is your hero.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-28 00:09:34 UTC
No
2017-06-27 20:35:39 UTC
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:17:54 +0200, Jack Fate
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/violent-crime-in-district-down-26-percent-homicides-robberies-assaults-all-drop/2017/06/26/0df6786e-5a5e-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html
So much for Werner's bullshit "Democrat shit holes".
Evidently, one can no longer read Washington Post articles
without subscribing, or at least I'm not having any luck
trying to read that article.

If the article is about stricter gun laws and more
aggressive enforcement of those laws by states, cities (and
districts), I've always been a big fan of having local
entities getting tough with their gun laws and tough on
people who violate them.

I liked New York's stop-and-frisk policy, for example, but I
don't think they do that, anymore.
GLOBALIST
2017-06-27 20:42:59 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/violent-crime-in-district-down-26-percent-homicides-robberies-assaults-all-drop/2017/06/26/0df6786e-5a5e-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html
So much for Werner's bullshit "Democrat shit holes".
Evidently, one can no longer read Washington Post articles
without subscribing, or at least I'm not having any luck
trying to read that article.
If the article is about stricter gun laws and more
aggressive enforcement of those laws by states, cities (and
districts), I've always been a big fan of having local
entities getting tough with their gun laws and tough on
people who violate them.
I liked New York's stop-and-frisk policy, for example, but I
don't think they do that, anymore.
Don't get me started.....the present mayor of New York is
a jerk and the cops can't stand him.
mg
2017-06-27 21:57:52 UTC
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:42:59 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/violent-crime-in-district-down-26-percent-homicides-robberies-assaults-all-drop/2017/06/26/0df6786e-5a5e-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html
So much for Werner's bullshit "Democrat shit holes".
Evidently, one can no longer read Washington Post articles
without subscribing, or at least I'm not having any luck
trying to read that article.
If the article is about stricter gun laws and more
aggressive enforcement of those laws by states, cities (and
districts), I've always been a big fan of having local
entities getting tough with their gun laws and tough on
people who violate them.
I liked New York's stop-and-frisk policy, for example, but I
don't think they do that, anymore.
Don't get me started.....the present mayor of New York is
a jerk and the cops can't stand him.
In general, the left wing wants to totally outlaw guns on
the federal level and the left wing and the NRA oppose
strict gun laws and tough enforcement on the local level.
The result is that a lot of people are dying.

In general, I like the idea of tough gun laws and tough
enforcement on the local, or state level, rather than a
country-wide ban. Why, for example, should Utahans have to
live with gun laws that were created to solve the problems
in places like Detroit, St. Louis, or Oakland, for instance,
when we don't have a problem?
Gary
2017-06-27 20:48:55 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/violent-crime-in-district-down-26-percent-homicides-robberies-assaults-all-drop/2017/06/26/0df6786e-5a5e-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html
So much for Werner's bullshit "Democrat shit holes".
Evidently, one can no longer read Washington Post articles
without subscribing, or at least I'm not having any luck
trying to read that article.
I realize this article is not real important. However, every now and then a
good article is on some web site that demands you subscribe after reading a
certain number of articles for free (6, 10, 12 ?) Which is why I keep shortcuts
to several browsers beside the one I use daily. That way -- I can read a lot
that would be blocked from me. Just copy and paste the url into the search area
of another browser. (which is how I just read this article.)

Here are a few free browsers. Those first five on the left are all good :-)

https://www.google.com/#q=top+10+internet+browsers
mg
Great idea. Thanks, Gary
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:08:38 UTC
So much for Werner's bullshit "Democrat shit holes".