USA! USA!! USA!!! 49 Florida Hospitals Have No Available ICU Beds - Another Win For For-Profit Health Care!
Add Reply
g***@yahoo.com
2020-07-21 04:37:56 UTC
As 12,000 new infections are added to the list.
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-07-19-20-intl/h_
4568646d74f57c7a13f0215b05bb0054
I thought US healthcare was number 1. Now they're just piling the bodies
outside in refridgerated trucks. That's it. Time for Trump to defund the
CDC and all healthcare so the well armed populace can fend for itself as
America burns under Trump. They say it will free up $46 billion in taxcuts
for Trump's old, white, wealthy elite friends.
me
2020-07-21 11:49:59 UTC
America isn’t burning. Dem voting cities are. BE AWARE! The current civil lawlessness is NOT an American problem. Burning, looting & violent insurrection is found in Dem voting cities. As with the pandemic, Dem officials & voters seek to place blame & responsibility elsewhere instead of themselves. http://www.endit.info/Cracks.shtml
(David P.)
2020-07-21 21:50:43 UTC
Post by g***@yahoo.com
As 12,000 new infections are added to the list.
I thought US healthcare was number 1. Now they're just piling the bodies
outside in refridgerated trucks. That's it. Time for Trump to defund the
CDC and all healthcare so the well armed populace can fend for itself as
America burns under Trump. They say it will free up $46 billion in taxcuts
for Trump's old, white, wealthy elite friends.
The ecologists said 50 years ago that we were overpopulated
with 4 billion worldwide. Why didn't our parents listen
to THOSE scientists? There are 5.8 million in the U.S.
with Alzheimer's dementia. Why do they need to be hangin'
around & don't even know what's happening?