Dutch rape victim, 17, dies after euthanasia request
Add Reply
Klin Ton
2020-07-31 10:00:26 UTC
A 17-year-old girl who wrote a book about her struggle with
mental illness after being molested and raped has died after
requesting to be legally euthanized in the Netherlands,
according to reports.

Initial reports claimed Noa Pothoven chose to end her life
Sunday with the assistance of an end of life clinic, which has
been legal in the Netherlands since 2002.

A spokesman for Lisa Westerveld, a Dutch member of parliament,
told the website DutchNews.nl Wednesday that she was one of the
people invited to say goodbye to her before she passed away,
adding, "as far as we know, she died because she didn't eat any
more".

The teen from Amhem suffered from post-traumatic stress
disorder, depression and anorexia after being molested when she
was 11 and 12 and raped by two men when she was 14, The Sun
reported.

In an Instagram post written on the day before her death, which
has since been deleted, she wrote: “Maybe this comes as a
surprise to some, given my posts about hospitalization, but my
plan has been there for a long time and is not impulsive.”

Noa said she had been fighting for years and was now “drained,”
and that she felt she had never been alive but was instead just
“surviving.”

“I have quit eating and drinking for a while now, and after many
discussions and evaluations, it was decided to let me go because
my suffering is unbearable,” Pothoven wrote, according to Inside
Edition. “Love is letting go, in this case.”

She reported the attacks to police last year, and wrote about
her struggles in a memoir "Winning and Learning.”

The initial news that she had chosen to end her life by
euthanasia drew a response from the Vatican.

Pope Francis
?
@Pontifex
Euthanasia and assisted suicide are a defeat for all. We are
called never to abandon those who are suffering, never giving up
but caring and loving to restore hope.

30.7K
3:44 AM - Jun 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

7,661 people are talking about this
Pope Francis, on Wednesday morning, tweeted: "Euthanasia and

https://www.foxnews.com/world/dutch-rape-victim-euthanasia-eating

BeamMeUpScotty
2020-07-31 14:57:26 UTC
Post by Klin Ton
[...]
Getting an abortion and having a Liberal Doctor up there killing a human
life a child of that mother would NOT be traumatic but being the victim
of a rape would be traumatic?

It sounds as if "post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anorexia
after being" raped or processed through an abortion (baby killing)
facility that does what sounds worse than rape by killing a human life
which is your own child would cause all this mental distress and more....

Some women are left sterile or otherwise physically damaged from an
abortion and never able to have the kids that they were wanting in the
future.

Abortion and RAPE seem to have the mental torture and the trauma in common.

It's sad that the Dutch just give up on mental cases and choose to
euthanize them. It was a post birth abortion. Killing her after they
see what their Dutch Society gave birth to. It's a picture of women
Feminist Liberals aborting women and saying that women have a right to
their body, but why do they kill women in the uterus if all women have a
right to their body? Doesn't the woman in the uterus have that same
right.... sort of a "chicken or the egg" paradox for those feminists
who think that abortion doesn't also damage women.
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*
w***@gmail.com
2020-07-31 16:10:33 UTC
I believe that it is a women's right to have an abortion. Your just trying to define a women's rights