Ron Johnson: "Good News! COVID Only Kills Unvaccinated TrumpTraitors"
Text-Drivers R Killers
2021-08-11 19:38:05 UTC
Health experts and officials are pushing back against Wisconsin Republican
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson over questionable assertions about COVID-19
vaccines.

Johnson, who has said publicly that he won't get vaccinated and has used
his position in Congress to advocate for alternative and unproven COVID-19
treatments, drew new criticism this week for an event he organized
spotlighting people who say they have suffered adverse reactions to the
immunizations.

At a roundtable in Milwaukee on Monday, Johnson said that he is pro-
vaccine, acknowledging that more than 300 million doses have been given to
people and "for the vast majority of people, the vaccine has been given
with little or no side effects."

But Johnson said he wanted to share the stories of people who have
experienced side effects. He was joined by about half a dozen people who
have experienced side effects from COVID-19 vaccines, including former
Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Ken Ruettgers, whose wife, Sheryl, had
a severe neurological reaction after her first dose.

None of the speakers, who all described similar symptoms including
paralysis and neurological impairments in the days after the vaccine, were
from Wisconsin.

Johnson's event was widely criticized, with public officials and health
care experts asking him to cancel it. Many worry this type of rhetoric
will keep people from getting vaccinated.

In a statement, the Milwaukee Health Department said Johnson's motives
should be questioned.

"The scientific facts about the COVID-19 vaccine remain: it is safe, it is
effective, and complications are extremely rare," read a statement from
the department. "More importantly, it saves lives. The burden of disease,
hospitalizations, and deaths due to COVID-19 are the lowest the City of
Milwaukee has experienced since the start of this pandemic."

Dr. Ben Weston, director of medical services for the Milwaukee County
Office of Emergency management said facts, evidence and science need to be
the focus.
WPR logo
Sign up for daily news!

Stay informed with WPR's email newsletter.

"As we see the unvaccinated in our country and certainly around the world
continuing to become ill, and in many cases die from COVID, and its new
and increasingly dangerous variants, it is essential to remain honest and
transparent with the public about the safety of the vaccine," Weston said.

Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley said the risk of contracting and
dying from COVID-19 for unvaccinated people is much higher than any kinds
of issues patients have with side effects associated with the vaccine.

Ruettgers, the former Packer, worked with Johnson to organize Monday's
press conference. He said he knew he would be criticized for speaking out
about vaccine side effects.

"Let’s make the truth our friend," Ruettgers said. "We know it's 99
percent, plus or minus, are doing great. What I would advocate for is they
are being heard or believed so they can be taken care of. We’ve been at
battle against the pandemic and there has been damage."

A woman sits at a table as she speaks at a press conference.

Candace Hayden from Detroit, Mich., details medical problems she
experienced that she claims are related to the COVID-19 vaccine Monday,
June 28, 2021, at the Milwaukee Federal Building in Milwaukee. Angela
Major/WPR

Candace Hayden, of Detroit, also spoke at the event. She said she suffered
from paresthesia and partial paralysis from the chest down after being
vaccinated, which led to a 26-day hospital stay.

But Hayden said she would take the vaccine again.

"There is no template that says if you have A, B or C. You may experience
the adverse side effects," Hayden said. "I for one, would have still taken
the vaccination, because my job as an American citizen is to support us
getting out of this pandemic."
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-08-12 18:37:30 UTC
Post by Text-Drivers R Killers
[...]
Somebody should DEVELOP a VACCINE that "REMOVES the EVIL from WHITE
CHRISTIAN DNA".

Jesus Loving White Bubbas With AK47s, AR 15s, M16s should PUT 100
bullets in KENT WILLS' head and his family
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/EXgfEhfhJ-Q/m/CwVe_NJlBQAJ

I publicly posted direct death threat to this EVIL Society Psychopath
Kent Wills on internet, months ago BUT "it" doesn't want to file police
complaint against me

You didn't because YOU are a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH who is part of the
SECRET SOCIETY which is SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL
CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS.

You know if you file a police complaint, YOUR ENTIRE SECRET OPERATIONS
will become public knowledge and your COVER WILL BE BLOWN.

Kent Wills with email id ***@gmail.com or compuelf at gmail.com is
ONE of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who has been SECRETLY CHIPPING
amrikkkans and TORTURING them with MIND CONTROL and Directed ENergy WEapons.

Cocksucking, confused gender WHITE FILTH doesn't understand "THEIR OWN
INFINITE DECEPTION."

HUNT and KILL this EVIL PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills.

All of you regulars on misc.survivalism and MILLIONS of AMERICANS were
SECRETLY CHIPPED with "mind control chips" years ago by this SADISTIC,
PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH "Kent Wills".

Kent Wills's phone numbers and addresses. He lives in Iowa now.

479-925-4002

515-961-5656

479-633-8823

515-964-5656

202-5 Nw College Avenue, Ankeny, Iowa

Ankeny, Iowa

103 Nw College Avenue, Ankeny, Iowa

616 Nw Beechwood Street, Ankeny, Iowa

Ankeny, Iowa

309 Nw Sharmin Drive, Ankeny, Iowa

1110 S F Street, Rogers, Arkansas

616 Oak Street, Grand Forks, North Dakota

WHAT DO YOU THINK the 60,000 NSA CIA and 20,000 FBI CointelPro
PSYCHOPATHS are DOING?

Twiddling thumbs?

Your GOVT CIA, NSA, FBI, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and MIC Psychopaths have
been SECRETLY CHIPPING your brains with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and OPERATING
YOU like FUCKING MUPPETS for DECADES.

START FOCUSING on these IMPORTANT THINGS which made YOUR EXISTENCE a
COMPLETE WASTE, you FILTHY WHITE CHRISTIAN MOTHERFUCCCCKKKKKKAAAASSSS.

Remote Neural Monitoring - by Former Gangstalker Turned WHISTLEBLOWER
Bryan Kofron
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Gang Stalking, Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy
Weapons - Former Gangstalker/Perpetrator turned WHISTLEBLOWER
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/TO-7RIeRXrg/m/R3kpLiPECQAJ

They are REMOTELY PROGRAMMING and ALTERING your lives EVERY FUCKING DAY,
breaking up your relationships, artificially creating relationships,
making you argue and fight with your neighbors, colleagues, family
members, getting you fired and EVERY Fucking thing you can IMAGINE.

They are "remotely MANIPULATING your chipped brains" and FUCKING your
daughters, sisters, mothers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands,
fathers, brothers etc.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

"MULTIPLY this DECEPTION" by a factor of MILLION and you will know HOW
your EVIL CUNNING GOVT is DECEIVING, BACKSTABBING you and SECRETLY
CHIPPING you with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about WHITE FILTH is "INFINITE DECEPTION".

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Narrow Mindedness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

EVIL White Xtian DNA should be and must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED.

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

60,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YEARS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed with just a couple of million
dollars budget.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons

ALL of your brains are TEAMING with tens of thousands of these MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS. CIA, NSA, FBI CoinelPRO "DOWNLOADED the ENTIRE
contents of your brain including thoughts and memories into their
Supercomputers long time back.

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS CIA, NSA,
MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and PUBLICLY and
PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT COWARDS",
whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n Prime
Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ