Trump's "Respect" for Women
Weatherman
2018-10-10 15:52:31 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/HuffPost/videos/1710286809099062/
CLOISTER
2018-10-10 17:37:27 UTC
Post by Weatherman
https://www.facebook.com/HuffPost/videos/1710286809099062/
Now explain to us why there are hundreds of thousands of women who support President Trump
Hillary insulted those women by saying
that they only vote the way their husbands
do. My mom and dad voted for opposite parties
all their married life. My mom told me though that my dad, the Republican, voted for John Kennedy
Weatherman
2018-10-10 21:01:06 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
https://www.facebook.com/HuffPost/videos/1710286809099062/
Now explain to us why there are hundreds of thousands of women who support President Trump
Hillary insulted those women by saying
that they only vote the way their husbands
do. My mom and dad voted for opposite parties
all their married life. My mom told me though that my dad, the Republican, voted for John Kennedy
What a stupid, clueless, immature and ignorant reply.