Why it was so easy for ’60 Minutes’ to rebut Betsy DeVos’s charter-school arguments
2018-03-12 16:16:59 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/12/why-it-was-so-easy-for-60-minutes-to-rebut-betsy-devoss-charter-school-arguments/?utm_term=.e41bd1ef8e96
GLOBALIST
2018-03-12 16:21:20 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/12/why-it-was-so-easy-for-60-minutes-to-rebut-betsy-devoss-charter-school-arguments/?utm_term=.e41bd1ef8e96
She does not endorse or push Charter schools. How many times
does she have to declare that.
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 16:24:43 UTC
Try reading the article before you post a lie, stupid.
Tzatz Zikki
2018-03-12 17:18:43 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/12/why-it-was-so-easy-for-60-minutes-to-rebut-betsy-devoss-charter-school-arguments/?utm_term=.e41bd1ef8e96
She does not endorse or push Charter schools. How many times
does she have to declare that.
YOU LYING SACK OF SENILE SHIT! DEVOS HAS REPEATEDLY ADVOCATED FOR
PRIVATIZED EDUCATION, VOUCHERS, AND CHARTER SCHOOLS, YOU LYING,
DROOLING, MENTALLY DERANGED DUMBFUCK!

Tzatz Zikki
2018-03-12 17:11:27 UTC
https://www.w