Censorship
b***@gmail.com
2020-07-31 19:25:12 UTC
Dennis prager is banned infrom advertising on twitter.

We are BANNED from advertising on Twitter.

We are BANNED from advertising on Spotify.

Over 200 of our videos are RESTRICTED on YouTube.

Several of our videos have been DELETED from Facebook.

Stop the censorship of conservatives and sign the petition!
Johnny
2020-07-31 19:38:21 UTC
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 12:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
Post by b***@gmail.com
Dennis prager is banned infrom advertising on twitter.
We are BANNED from advertising on Twitter.
We are BANNED from advertising on Spotify.
Over 200 of our videos are RESTRICTED on YouTube.
Several of our videos have been DELETED from Facebook.
Stop the censorship of conservatives and sign the petition!
But Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei can say what ever he
wants to.

Are these American companies, or are they controlled by another country?

I would sign the petition if you had posted a link.
b***@gmail.com
2020-07-31 20:10:24 UTC
Dennis prager is a radio talk show host of many years on krla in Los angeles.
Dennis also maintains a internet website called "prager university" this is the subject of censorship.