Trump's 2nd of 3 Supreme Court judges to be sworn in next week.
2018-09-13 16:31:26 UTC
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-politics-court-kavanaugh/2018/09/13/id/881597/
Weatherman
2018-09-13 16:46:24 UTC
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-politics-court-kavanaugh/2018/09/13/id/881597/
And you, a fool, think it's a good thing that Trump becomes your dictator.
Dan C
2018-09-14 03:11:32 UTC
Post by Weatherman
And you, a fool, think it's a good thing
Fuckin A right.

When the old douchbag Ginsburg either finally realizes she can't fucking
stay awake more than 15 minutes at a time, or drops fucking dead, The
Trumpster will get his *THIRD* pick.

Can you say *TWO* generations?!

LOL!!!! MAGA!!!!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he descended down into Shayol Ghul.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Weatherman
2018-09-14 09:29:01 UTC
Post by Weatherman
And you, a fool, think it's a good thing
Fuckin A right.
When the old douchbag Ginsburg either finally realizes she can't fucking
stay awake more than 15 minutes at a time, or drops fucking dead, The
Trumpster will get his *THIRD* pick.
Can you say *TWO* generations?!
LOL!!!! MAGA!!!!
Just when I thought you couldn't be more mean spirited and stupid, you
prove me wrong.