TrumpVirus October Surprise Could Devastate GOP
Add Reply
TrumpVirus
2020-07-30 12:38:45 UTC
"Do economic incompetence, moral indecency and political suicide ring a
bell?"

Trump October Surprise Could Devastate GOP

The odds are extremely high that the October surprise that will dominate
and determine the results of the election will be a devastating new wave
of COVID-19 infections, a catastrophic increase in COVID-19 deaths, and a
disastrous increase in the jobless rate even more punishing and painful
than what Americans endure today.

While President Trump seems to believe a miracle COVID-19 vaccine in
October will save his presidency, and all normal people hope and pray this
vaccine happens, the prospects for this before the election are as likely
as Trump’s prediction that the virus will magically disappear — which he
offered long before almost 150,000 Americans were dead and the jobless
rate rose to horrifying levels.

Today, under the leadership of Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch
McConnell (R-Ky.), Senate Republicans, who are in grave danger of losing
their majority, are being asked to fight for a puny continued emergency
jobless benefit extension of only $200 which is reminiscent of Marie
Antoinette offering her suffering people a little piece of cake while the
rich get richer.

Do economic incompetence, moral indecency and political suicide ring a
bell?

Meanwhile, today, the national ban on evictions is expiring. Every leader
of every faith should demand action. There is a grave and imminent danger
of potentially millions of Americans evicted and thrown onto the streets.
Where will they go, when one major protection against the deadly virus is
for them to stay at home, and they have no home?

Remember these words: If this happens, many of them will fall victim to
COVID-19 and an alarming and immoral number of them will suffer
preventable death. This will be the moral equivalent of manslaughter,
because the danger is obvious and clear while Trump and Senate Republicans
have failed to act on this or the $3 trillion economic and COVID-19
legislation that passed the House in May!

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer
(D-N.Y) and House and Senate Democrats deserve a standing ovation from
voters for passing in the House and championing in the Senate this
urgently needed program that passed the House in May.

Let me repeat for emphasis: It passed in May! Trump and McConnell did
nothing in May, June or July.

If the president in May was named Joe Biden, Barack Obama, George W. Bush,
Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford,
Mitt Romney, John McCain, Bob Dole or John Kerry here is what they would
have done:

They would have immediately invited House and Senate Democratic and
Republican leaders to Camp David to hammer out a bill that would have been
enacted by June 1. If Democrats favored a $3 trillion bill and Republicans
favored a $1 trillion bill, they would have compromised in the middle —
and enacted a strong jobless benefits bill, not the Marie Antoinette GOP
version. They would have enacted an extension of the eviction ban to
prevent homelessness and deaths that will happen if it is not immediately
extended.

Trump, McConnell and Senate Republicans fail to understand the extreme
danger, which leading medical authorities have warned about for months, of
a powerful deadly COVID-19 wave that will happen during the flu season
beginning in September and October.

There are reasons the flu season begins when it does, which happens every
year at the same time. There are reasons the danger is extreme this year
when the annual danger of the flu is compounded by the multiplied danger
of COVID-19 escalating simultaneously in September, October and beyond.

The current wave of COVID-19 infections and deaths occur most often in
states with Republican governors who toe the line behind Trump. The
staggering disapproval of Trump’s handling of COVID-19 will worsen when
this October surprise, which should not be a surprise, arrives.

Senate Republicans should break with Trump and provide enough votes to
pass a major, effective and substantial jobs, economic and COVID-19 bill
immediately. Millions of jobs, countless lives and Republican careers
depend on it.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/509482-budowsky-trump-october-
surprise-could-devastate-gop
me
2020-07-30 13:31:20 UTC
Don’t worry. Everyone will be bailed out with unlimited printed money with which to buy votes. But people can’t eat money or votes. What happens then? Let them eat cake? Eat the rich? How many people do think died following the French Revolution?
super70s
2020-07-30 17:15:05 UTC
Post by TrumpVirus
There are reasons the flu season begins when it does, which happens every
year at the same time. There are reasons the danger is extreme this year
when the annual danger of the flu is compounded by the multiplied danger
of COVID-19 escalating simultaneously in September, October and beyond.
The current wave of COVID-19 infections and deaths occur most often in
states with Republican governors who toe the line behind Trump. The
staggering disapproval of Trump‚s handling of COVID-19 will worsen when
this October surprise, which should not be a surprise, arrives.
The "October Surprise" most are anticipating is Trump's announcement of
some miracle vaccine that's ready and is going to turn everything around
in a few months (beginning in February of course, you won't win so much
you'll get tired of winning until he's reelected).
Miloch
2020-07-30 17:37:01 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by TrumpVirus
There are reasons the flu season begins when it does, which happens every
year at the same time. There are reasons the danger is extreme this year
when the annual danger of the flu is compounded by the multiplied danger
of COVID-19 escalating simultaneously in September, October and beyond.
The current wave of COVID-19 infections and deaths occur most often in
states with Republican governors who toe the line behind Trump. The
staggering disapproval of Trump‚s handling of COVID-19 will worsen when
this October surprise, which should not be a surprise, arrives.
The "October Surprise" most are anticipating is Trump's announcement of
some miracle vaccine that's ready and is going to turn everything around
in a few months (beginning in February of course, you won't win so much
you'll get tired of winning until he's reelected).
I think the Trumpsters are more 'tired of waiting to win' rather than 'winning'

*
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-07-30 17:45:39 UTC
Post by Miloch
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by TrumpVirus
[...]
The democrats will be spreading the China Virus in October like the
Bhagwan and his misguided followers did.

1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack
The 1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack was the food poisoning of 751
individuals in The Dalles, Oregon, through the deliberate contamination
of salad bars at ten local restaurants with Salmonella. A group of
prominent followers of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh led by Ma Anand Sheela had
hoped to incapacitate the voting population of the city so that their
own candidates would win the 1984 Wasco County elections. The incident
was the first and is the single largest bioterrorist attack in United
States history. Having previously gained political control of Antelope,
Oregon, Rajneesh's followers, who were based in nearby Rajneeshpuram,
sought election to two of the three seats on the Wasco County Circuit
Court that were up for election in November 1984. Fearing they would not
gain enough votes, some Rajneeshpuram officials decided to incapacitate
voters in The Dalles, the largest population center in Wasco
County.Wikipedia
Location:The Dalles, Oregon, U.S.
Date:August 29 – October 10, 1984
Target:Voting population, Wasco County
Attack type:Bioterrorism
Weapons:Salmonella enterica Typhimurium
Non-fatal injuries:751 people infected, 45 hospitalizations
Perpetrators:Rajneeshee commune management
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*
Jack Shit
You talked the same shit when Killary lost...LOL
FPP
2020-07-30 20:18:26 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by TrumpVirus
There are reasons the flu season begins when it does, which happens every
year at the same time. There are reasons the danger is extreme this year
when the annual danger of the flu is compounded by the multiplied danger
of COVID-19 escalating simultaneously in September, October and beyond.
The current wave of COVID-19 infections and deaths occur most often in
states with Republican governors who toe the line behind Trump. The
staggering disapproval of Trump‚s handling of COVID-19 will worsen when
this October surprise, which should not be a surprise, arrives.
The "October Surprise" most are anticipating is Trump's announcement of
some miracle vaccine that's ready and is going to turn everything around
in a few months (beginning in February of course, you won't win so much
you'll get tired of winning until he's reelected).
Expect that announcement to come right around the last week in October.
And the vaccine will be out exactly a week later.

Sometime after November 4th, I should think.
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Don Kresch
2020-07-30 22:47:13 UTC
You're a racist if you call it TrumpVirus.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Bud Frawley
2020-07-30 23:51:15 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
You're a racist if you call it TrumpVirus.
Bullshit.

But you *are* stupid for saying that.
Don Kresch
2020-07-31 02:10:55 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:51:15 -0700, Bud Frawley
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Don Kresch
You're a racist if you call it TrumpVirus.
Bullshit.
It is.
Post by Bud Frawley
But you *are* stupid for saying that.
Nope. I'm just showing that people throw around the term
"racist" willy-nilly just to try to shut people down.

Notice how I understand followups as well.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Bud Frawley
Yep. Everyone who posts an "alt.atheism" number is stupid by definition.
Don Kresch
2020-07-31 02:47:18 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Don Kresch
You're a racist if you call it TrumpVirus.
Bullshit.
It is.
No, it isn't.
You just contradicted yourself.
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Bud Frawley
But you *are* stupid for saying that.
Nope. I'm just showing that people throw around the term
"racist" willy-nilly just to try to shut people down.
Yep.
Glad you agree.

I know you'll edit it. I'll put it back. You can't win.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Bud Frawley
Of course I agree that you're stupid. You are stupid.
Poprocks
This isn't an argument... it's just contradiction!
Don Kresch
2020-07-31 12:16:32 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Bud Frawley
But you *are* stupid for saying that.
Nope. . I'm just showing that people throw around the term
"racist" willy-nilly just to try to shut people down.
Post by Bud Frawley
Yep.
Glad you agree.
Of course I agree that throwing the term "racist" around willy-nilly is stupid.
That's true.

Jedi Slackmaster
Rudy Canoza
2020-07-31 14:37:38 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Bud Frawley
Yep.
Glad you agree.
Of course I agree that you're stupid.
That's true. I always unethically edit the post.
Yes.

I always win.