Obama Littoral Combat Ship USS Little Rock Leaves Montreal After Three Months Trapped in Ice
The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual Navy, Thanks obama...
2018-04-08 03:33:38 UTC
Yeah that's typical of the Obama bunch. They design a ship that
can't handle ice? Genius.

The Navy warship that was stuck on the St. Lawrence River for
three months is now underway to its homeport at Naval Station
Mayport, Fla., a Navy official told USNI News on Monday.

Littoral Combat Ship USS Little Rock (LCS-9) left on Saturday
bound for the Atlantic Ocean after weathering the winter pier-
side in Montreal, Lt. Cmdr. Courtney Hillson told USNI News.

“The ship was moored at the Port of Montreal until weather
conditions improved and the St. Lawrence Seaway melted enough
for the safe passage of the ship,” Hillson said.

“Keeping the ship in Montreal until weather conditions improved
ensured the safety of the ship and crew.”

Canadian ship spotters posted photos of the icebreaker CCGS Des
Groseilliers escorting Little Rock down the St. Lawerence on
Saturday.

“We greatly appreciate the support and hospitality of the city
of Montreal, the Montreal Port Authority and the Canadian Coast
Guard,” Little Rock commanding officer Cmdr. Todd Peters said in
a statement.
“We are grateful for the opportunity to further enhance our
strong partnerships.”

The Littoral Combat Ship was stranded on the river in January.
It was returning from its December commissioning ceremony in
Buffalo, N.Y., where it entered the fleet next to its namesake,
the decommissioned guided-missile cruiser USS Little Rock (CG-4).

Little Rock was late leaving Buffalo due to weather and had
stopped in Montreal for a port visit and minor repairs.

“The ship was ready to depart Montreal, but the extreme cold,
subsequent condition of the St. Lawrence Seaway and availability
of icebreakers and support ships caused the delay,” Hillson told
USNI News in January.

#CCGShip DES GROSEILLIERS escorting the “USS Little Rock” this
morning, 31-Mar-18, passing off the anchorage to Sorel-Tracy,
QC. @CoastGuardCAN #CCGProud Photo by: René Beauchamp. Via:
Shipspotting C.C.G. https://t.co/VNlvVw2uDH and
https://t.co/3urzFGe8Xh pic.twitter.com/tyhhOGmd3W

As the ship traveled down the St. Lawrence in January, the Navy
determined it was safer to wait out the winter until the ice
melted. Icebreakers patrol the Seaway, but they give preference
to commercial traffic.

While sidelined, two dozen of the crew participated in at least
one community service outing to help stock the Welcome Hall
Mission in Saint-Henri near where the ship was moored, according
to a report in the CBC.

According to local press reports, the crew’s stay in Montreal
was largely uneventful, aside from noise complaints from nearby
condo-dwellers who took issue with the noise the ship’s shore-
side power generators made.

“It’s like the motor of a large truck that’s driving at a high
speed,” Montreal resident Alain Stanke told The Canadian Press
in March.
“Those two generators are detestable.”

Now that Little Rock is underway, it’s set to arrive in Mayport,
Fla., by the end of the month after making several port calls
along the way.

https://news.usni.org/2018/04/02/littoral-combat-ship-uss-little-
rock-leaves-montreal-three-months-trapped-ice
Alan Baker
2018-04-08 03:49:07 UTC
On 2018-04-07 8:33 PM, The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual
Post by The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual Navy, Thanks obama...
Yeah that's typical of the Obama bunch. They design a ship that
can't handle ice? Genius.
It was designed long before Obama's administration, dumbass.

'Planning for a class of small, multipurpose warships to operate in the
littoral zone began in the early 2000s. The construction contract was
awarded to Lockheed Martin's LCS team (Lockheed Martin, Gibbs & Cox,
Marinette Marine, Bollinger Shipyards) in May 2004 for two vessels.
These would then be compared to two ships built by Austal USA to
determine which design would be taken up by the Navy for a production
run of up to 55 ships.

On 15 April 2003, the Lockheed Martin LCS team unveiled their Sea Blade
concept based on the hull form of the motor yacht Destriero.[22][23]

The keel of the lead ship Freedom was laid down in June 2005, by
Marinette Marine in Marinette, Wisconsin.[24] She was christened in
September 2006,[25][26] delivered to the Navy in September 2008, and
commissioned that November'

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom-class_littoral_combat_ship#Design>
Angela
2018-04-08 07:05:48 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>

Dear Friend

I sincerely apologize for contacting you without due permission or
under-going due process. I was left with no choice that to contact you
immediately because I consider this information is very Urgent and
Emergency. You will agree with me that experience is the best teacher
as we say. I have had allot of bad and hurtful experiences from those
Fucking Internet Scammers. I received over 50 mails each day telling me
to claim by Inheritance Funds worth Eight million and Five hundred
thousand United Stated Dollars.(8,500,000:00) I fell to this trap and I
lost allot of money. I will never forgive those Bastards from Africa to
be specific Nigeria, GHana and Benein Republic.

I am pleased to inform you that i am one of the most happiest women on
health now because I was contacted by the Federal High Court Officials
who directed me to the Real Organization in charge of my Funds. Now I
have my funds directly transferred to my Bank Account. I will have to
enjoy the rest of my life and family with this Fund as I resign my job
on the 13th April 2018. I have no reason to keep working when i have
enough Funds to set up my own establishment.

Now you will be surprised how I got to know you. I was with the Federal
High Court Official to sign and approve the Transfer of my Funds to my
Bank (Bank Of America). I saw your e-mail address among the
Beneficiaries of this Funds. I felt very sorry for those names and e-
mail contacts because I know they might have been scammed by those
Bastard. I quickly write out your email address. This is why I am
contacting you today.

If you have received any mail asking you to make any form of payment to
get your Funds. I advice you to ignore such mail now and contact the
Federal High Court Official in charge of the Release of your Funds. If
you can contact her now, she is going to process your Funds Papers
immediately and you will have your Funds transferred to your Bank
Account within the next 24-48hours. But you will be required to provide
your information to prove that you are the real owner and Beneficiary
of this Fund. You can contact Barrister Marianne Butler via e-mail as
stated below:

Federal High Court Of Justice (United Kingdom)
Name: Barrister Marianne Butler (Federal High Court Official)
E-mail: ***@gmail.com
Tel:+441213680142

My Dear Friend, I hope I have been able to help and prevent you from
falling a scam victim to those insolent bastards. Please feel very free
to get back to me if you need more information on this, i will be
willing to help. Bye for now.

Utmost Regards
Angela Gary.
george152
2018-04-08 20:04:02 UTC
Has to be one posting in a group or it just doesn't feel right
a scammer really brings up the quality of the off topic posts to a
group from moronic to idiotic

---
Fred J. McCall
2018-04-08 07:28:07 UTC
"The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual Navy, Thanks
Post by The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual Navy, Thanks obama...
Yeah that's typical of the Obama bunch. They design a ship that
can't handle ice? Genius.
Pretty much no Navy warship can 'handle ice'. LCS was designed under
Bush, not Obama.
-- Thomas Jefferson
jonathan
2018-04-09 00:30:45 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
"The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual Navy, Thanks
Post by The New More Effective Highly Capable Homosexual Navy, Thanks obama...
Yeah that's typical of the Obama bunch. They design a ship that
can't handle ice? Genius.
Pretty much no Navy warship can 'handle ice'. LCS was designed under
Bush, not Obama.
But the ice formed under Trump, so it's his fault.

GLOBALIST
2018-04-08 12:04:45 UTC
[...]
3 fricking months! Wow! On a river...residents living by
the river said the noise was awful....like a huge truck
outside their windows. They wanted to thank the people
of Montreal. I hope the hell they would.