If there is one good thing about southern hurricanes
CLOISTER
2018-10-10 20:59:05 UTC
It brings our temperatures up north way down.
We are having a cool windy day. I have
all my windows open.
Weatherman
2018-10-10 21:02:30 UTC
So you're happy folks are dying so you can have a nice day. Figures.
CLOISTER
2018-10-10 21:47:05 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
It brings our temperatures up north way down.
We are having a cool windy day. I have
all my windows open.
So you're happy folks are dying so you can have a nice day. Figures.
I have no idea folks are dying. They have been
given a long notice to evacuate.
As you like to preach to us...."weather" changes.
Each section of the country has it's own bad weather.

https://www.facebook.com/DailyViralStories/videos/233046187367583/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3Mzc3MDQ1NzoyMzUxNDQzMzU4MjA0NzY3/
Weatherman
I will take that as a selfish "yes".
CLOISTER
2018-10-11 12:13:15 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
It brings our temperatures up north way down.
We are having a cool windy day. I have
all my windows open.
So you're happy folks are dying so you can have a nice day. Figures.
I have no idea folks are dying. They have been
given a long notice to evacuate.
As you like to preach to us...."weather" changes.
Each section of the country has it's own bad weather.
https://www.facebook.com/DailyViralStories/videos/233046187367583/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3Mzc3MDQ1NzoyMzUxNDQzMzU4MjA0NzY3/
I will take that as a selfish "yes".
We had our very 1st crisp cool Autumn day
this morning. If Gary was killed in the
storm so be it. You told us all along
that Gary was a racist, so you should
celebrate his demise.
Weatherman
2018-10-11 12:22:35 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
It brings our temperatures up north way down.
We are having a cool windy day. I have
all my windows open.
So you're happy folks are dying so you can have a nice day. Figures.
I have no idea folks are dying. They have been
given a long notice to evacuate.
As you like to preach to us...."weather" changes.
Each section of the country has it's own bad weather.
https://www.facebook.com/DailyViralStories/videos/233046187367583/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3Mzc3MDQ1NzoyMzUxNDQzMzU4MjA0NzY3/
I will take that as a selfish "yes".
We had our very 1st crisp cool Autumn day
this morning. If Gary was killed in the
storm so be it. You told us all along
that Gary was a racist, so you should
celebrate his demise.
You're so ugly when you back pedal with disgusting excuses. You're a
selfish asshole with no compassion, as perfect mark for two bit con men
like Trump to con and you are conned every fucking time the mad man
opens his ugly mouth.