Soon They'll Put Trump On The Stand So He'll Perjure Himself - Then Lock The Fat Cocksucker Up For Life
Add Reply
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-02-17 03:16:54 UTC
Posted on Thu, Feb 4th, 2021 by Jason Easley
Democrats Pounce And Request Trump Testify Under Oath At Impeachment Trial

Lead Impeachment Manager, Rep. Jamie Raskin has sent a letter to Trump
requesting that he testify under oath at his second impeachment trial.

Here is the letter to Trump as provided to PoliticusUSA by House Democrats:

As you are aware, the United States House of Representatives has approved an
article of impeachment against you for incitement of insurrection. See H.
Res. 24. The Senate trial for this article of impeachment will begin on
Tuesday, February 9, 2021. See S. Res. 16.

Two days ago, you filed an Answer in which you denied many factual
allegations set forth in the article of impeachment. You have thus attempted
to put critical facts at issue notwithstanding the clear and overwhelming
evidence of your constitutional offense. In light of your disputing these
factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath,
either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct
on January 6, 2021. We would propose that you provide your testimony (of
course including cross-examination) as early as Monday, February 8, 2021, and
not later than Thursday, February 11, 2021. We would be pleased to arrange
such testimony at a mutually convenient time and place.

Presidents Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton both provided testimony while in
office—and the Supreme Court held just last year that you were not immune
from legal process while serving as President—so there is no doubt that you
can testify in these proceedings. Indeed, whereas a sitting President might
raise concerns about distraction from their official duties, that concern is
obviously inapplicable here. We therefore anticipate your availability to
testify.

If you decline this invitation, we reserve any and all rights, including the
right to establish at trial that your refusal to testify supports a strong
adverse inference regarding your actions (and inaction) on January 6, 2021.

I would request that you respond to this letter by no later than Friday,
February 5, 2021 at 5pm. I look forward to your response and to your
testimony.

Trump has always gotten himself in trouble because he believes that he is his
best advocate. Trump will torn between a moment where he could seize the
national spotlight and have all attention on him again, and the very real
possibility that he will criminally perjure himself.

Lying at an impeachment trial is a crime, and with Democrats in control of
the Senate, Trump could be charged with perjury. The second Trump impeachment
trial is already different from the first in that this is going to be a real
trial, and Donald Trump is going to be given the ability to take the stand in
his own defense.
Inge Mueller
2021-02-17 14:40:31 UTC
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 03:16:54 -0000 (UTC), grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo jew non-white inferiorisht oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine (aka Klaus Schadenfreude)
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
https://www.avg.com