person of color
Add Reply
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-20 14:53:20 UTC
I wrote those words, above, at my internet browser this morning because I was listening to NPR and heard "person of color" one time too many and what did I see? "a person who is not white
or [a person] of European heritage.
Now that there are as many persons in the US who are "NOT white or of European heritage" and who, grouped together, now equal in number all persons who are "white and of European heritage" we'uns are now being disparaged to an equal or even greater degree than all those people who, in present-day America are, in fact not of "white or of a European heritage.
And so Scott [simple] Simon says this morning over NPR this morning "people of color" over and over and over while "people of color" speak about how they are "people of color" and "take a lot of pride" in what they eh. Spelling is important,
"It's impoorrrtant."
- President
Jimmy Carter's
favorite expression
during his Presidency of the United States.
And so, Ah takes a lot of pride in what ah eh. My father did not know when my mother sent us, her two boys, right back to him, that a child by U.S. law had to stay in school till he or he she LGBTQ, if you are an amoral scumbag as opposed to being a neutral scumbag not the same as being neutored (that was still illegal) was 16, or the police would go up to him (she) or LGBTQ and say "Hey kid, why ain't you in school like the good boys?" You mean "playing hookee were der law? I did not know that, OFFICER. Now officer TWITCHER, I did know, and he alla let me go.
Dad, white boy, went to work at BRUNO'S FARM every day starting at 13 years of age. When did the child labor laws go into effect in America -Did Michael, superstar black boy, Jackson know about child labor laws? I can understand why he hated being the same "color" as the man who worked his ass like a mule every day. What's a childhood - anyway? Some kids think it's unfair that they should read and write. They'd rather be a person of color" and some person who is "white or of European" heritage's slave boy -or girl or LGBTQ.
Tell it like it is.
Tell it like it is.
A few weeks ago I heard a Jewish-American as in G-d man saying over my Japanese-made television that we (Americans) got to go after those "white nationalist racist". Of course I did not understand that a Jew is not a Zionist, or a white racist nationalist.
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-20 17:40:54 UTC
I wrote those words, above, at my internet browser this morning because I was listening to NPR and heard "person of color" one time too many and what did I see? "a person who is not white
Post by Tell it like it is.
or of European heritage."
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
A few weeks ago I heard a Jewish-American as in G-d not GOD saying over my Japanese-made television that we (Americans) got to go after those "white nationalist racist". Of course I did not understand that a Jew is a Zionist, in Manchester New Hampshire they prefer ATHEIST. They not white racist nationalist. They prefer Zionist and that's equally fucked-up.
Some Rabbis prefer JEW to ZIONISTA.

Now that we are in the AGE of INFO last night I listened to a Rabbi telling-on Theodor without the "e" Hertzl about how he NOT got his son circumcised. Like us Goyim - supposedly. Now that Israel and Herzl were not into Spirit, anymore, but into GOYHOOD. As in BOYZ ona HOOD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
Like all we-uns of European heritage are circumcised. I was surprised to learn that circumcision wasn't done in Catholic France as is done automatically on little boys in the USA after WWW II AND KOREA.
Spelling is important.
It's impoorrrrrrrrrtant.
-President Jimmy Carter
Former governor of Georgia
President of the USA
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-20 18:43:34 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
And so, Ah takes a lot of pride in what ah eh. My father did not know when my mother sent us, her two boys, right back to him, that a child by U.S. law had to stay in school till he or he she was 16.
Including LGBTQ's, if you are an amoral scumbag as opposed to being a neutral scumbag not the same as being neutered (that was still illegal), or the police would go up to him ( or she) or LGBTQ and say "Hey kid, why aren't you in school?" You mean "playing hookee were der law? I did not know that, OFFICER. Now officer TWITCHER, I did know, and he alla time let me go.
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-20 18:46:55 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
And so, Ah takes a lot of pride in what ah eh. My father did not know when my mother sent us, her two boys, right back to him, that a child by U.S. law had to stay in school till he or he or (she) was 16. The biological-birth gender is your gender, I heard over the radio.
LGBTQ is PERVERSE. Can you read?
Tell it like it is.
2020-06-20 18:48:56 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
And so, Ah takes a lot of pride in what ah eh. My father did not know when my mother sent us, her two boys, right back to him, that a child by U.S. law had to stay in school until 16.
Tell it like it is.
Tell it like it is.

Tell it like it is.
2020-06-22 23:21:42 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
http://youtu.be/w2PXuEMGzhw
I heard a woman getting control of the house as I walked past, her voice, completely filled the interior of that house and, like the sound made by a horn, like an echo, filled my ears.
That's what the Everly Brothers sound like to me at the very start of this duet by them.

Tell it like it is.
2020-06-22 23:30:38 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
http://youtu.be/z3-E9JebDtU

Tell it like it is.
2020-06-22 23:55:34 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
http://youtu.be/avy3tmAF-nI
Till I Kissed Ya unh hunh!

Tell it like it is.
2020-06-22 23:58:06 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
Till I Kissed Ya hun hunh

Tell it like it is.
2020-06-23 00:29:53 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Tell it like it is.
[...]
I had a stack of comic books. Including "little lulu" black curly hair in the 1950's.
lulu:
"Think about the love that burns within my heart for you." mezzo forte
If your ears aren't plugged up you can hear Phil Everly's echo response in a pianissimo "I believe it (you)."