GOP Congressman Speaks At White Pride Event, GOP Silent
Add Reply
Gay Matt Gaetz - Call Me To Hook Up
2021-03-06 16:27:10 UTC
On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 12:55:14 PM UTC-6, Who is Controlling
Where do you come up with these lies? Good grief you are such a
hatefilled scumbag
I realize the GOP is the anti-facts party, but really....
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/03/01/pa
ul-gosar-cozying-up-afpac-bad-what-happened-next-worse/6873068002/
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2021/02/27/rep-paul
-gosar-arizona-skips-relief-bill-votes-talks-far-right-afpac-conference/6
846801002/
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/arizona-s-gosar-invites-backlash
-speech-extremist-s-event-n1259266
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/paul-gosar-white-nationalist-republican_n_
60415a1ec5b60208555d4f60
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/04/gop-extremism-473806
We're all gathering at Paul's house in Arizona for a big BBQ to celebrate
Hitler's 132nd birthday come April 20. Y'all are invited, just bring loads
of money to pay for the rent boys and leave your black servants out on the
street with the rest. White hoods optional, no women allowed.
Text-Drivers R Killers
Text-Drivers R Killers