Female high school athlete beat by gender cheaters: 'They took away the spots of deserving girls'
Add Reply
Bradley K. Shurman
2020-06-21 17:56:03 UTC
“It’s very frustrating and heartbreaking when us girls are at
the start of the race and we already know that these athletes
are going to come out and win no matter how hard you try. They
took away the spots of deserving girls, athletes … me being
included.”

So said Selina Soule, a junior from Bloomfield High School who
“missed qualifying for the 55-meter in the New England regionals
by two spots. Two spots, she said, that were taken by biological
boys,” according to an article published on Intellectual Takeout:

Had the boys who identify as girls not been allowed to compete,
Selina would have placed sixth, qualifying to run the 55 in
front of college coaches at the New England regionals.

Instead, she placed eighth, watching the 55 from the sidelines
after qualifying in only the long jump, an event in which the
transgender athletes didn’t compete. …

Selina’s mother, Stanescu, told The Daily Signal that she has
done “everything that I thought would be possible to help this
and just open a conversation” about what’s happened in
Connecticut and what could happen should Congress pass the
Equality Act.

“The doors have been shut over and over again,” Stanescu said.
“People are afraid to speak.”

In addition to potentially instating a nationwide bathroom
requirement, health care mandate, and a “preferred pronoun” law
based on gender identity, the Equality Act would enshrine in
federal law the right of biological boys to compete as girls in
all sports.

If the measure passes, Stanescu warned, “women will be
completely eradicated from sports.”

What’s happening in Connecticut, she added, will happen across
the country—and not just in track and field.

“Yes, it has been affecting track and field in Connecticut, but
the door is open there for any sport, and that is something that
could become also a safety issue,” Stanescu said. “It’s taking
away the opportunity to win for the girls, but in sports that
have physical contact, [it] could become a serious safety issue.”

“It could be potentially very dangerous if you have a
transgender female that’s competing in basketball, soccer,
lacrosse, field hockey because they are so physically superior
to females,” her daughter Selina added.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/bulletin-board/female-high-school-
athlete-beat-by-transgenders-they-took-away-the-spots-of-
deserving-girls/

Mitchell Holman
2020-06-21 18:49:48 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Shurman
[...]

Good point. I have steadily been insisting
that girls deserve to compete against other
girls. To throw "trans" into the mix just means
that they will win everything and make the
whole competition meaningless. Why would XX girls
even bother entering a contest that is guaranteed
to be won by XY girls in every event?