From Twitter to CNN, the left is coming for your speech
2021-01-09 13:33:02 UTC
By Tucker Carlson
Published 6 hours ago

We told you Thursday that the crackdown on America's civil liberties is
coming, and it didn't take long to arrive. It is unprecedented and it
will have consequences.

Days after Donald Trump called for breaking up the Big Tech monopolies
in order to preserve democracy, they have silenced him. Friday evening,
Twitter announced that the sitting president had been banned from the
platform that is his primary means of public communication. Of course,
they waited until the Democratic Party took power to shut it down.
Silicon Valley oligarchs are more powerful than the president of the
United States, and they want you to known it.

Like most actions taken to suppress extremism, this will cause more of
it.

The assault on speech accelerates, and we at "Tucker Carlson Tonight"
are not immune. Friday morning, CNN announced that it is working to
force the Fox News Channel off the air and run this company out of
business. A number of prominent Democrats, including officeholders,
support that effort. CNN staffers have already contacted the six major
cable carriers in this country, the companies that carry our signal
into your home, and pressured them to drop Fox News.

On what pretext, you may ask? On the pretext that this show and others
on the channel are directly responsible for the violence at the U.S.
Capitol this week. "[I]t is time," CNN announced, "that TV carriers
face questions for lending their platforms to dishonest companies that
profit off of disinformation and conspiracy theories."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-on-twitter-and-cnn
Alias
2021-01-09 13:43:34 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
Another stupid Trumper that doesn't know about Terms and Conditions and
what a private company can do. Course the coward won't reply to me
because, well, he's a coward who kill files "free speech".