NEGOTIATE 101
2018-03-12 16:29:15 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 16:31:18 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
The Democrats know him. Kim Jong-un doesn't, stupid. That said, I
wouldn't be surprised if the N. Korean dictator cons your Dear Leader.
Tzatz Zikki
2018-03-12 17:20:18 UTC
The
2018-03-12 19:33:18 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
The Democrats know him. Kim Jong-un doesn't, stupid. That said, I
wouldn't be surprised if the N. Korean dictator cons your Dear Leader.
"NOTHING VENTURED-NOTHING GAINED" Best to err on the side of giving
it your best shot. If Kim Jong-un is playing games it will rest
on him and not our President.
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 20:07:08 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
The Democrats know him. Kim Jong-un doesn't, stupid. That said, I
wouldn't be surprised if the N. Korean dictator cons your Dear Leader.
"NOTHING VENTURED-NOTHING GAINED" Best to err on the side of giving
it your best shot. If Kim Jong-un is playing games it will rest
on him and not our President.
You have no idea what will happen so you can just sit the fuck down and
shut up.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-12 20:13:28 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
The Democrats know him. Kim Jong-un doesn't, stupid. That said, I
wouldn't be surprised if the N. Korean dictator cons your Dear Leader.
"NOTHING VENTURED-NOTHING GAINED" Best to err on the side of giving
it your best shot. If Kim Jong-un is playing games it will rest
on him and not our President.
You have no idea what will happen so you can just sit the fuck down and
shut up.
I expect the positive....you wallow in the worse scenario
A simple meeting is enough in my estimation.
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 21:54:58 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
The Democrats know him. Kim Jong-un doesn't, stupid. That said, I
wouldn't be surprised if the N. Korean dictator cons your Dear Leader.
"NOTHING VENTURED-NOTHING GAINED" Best to err on the side of giving
it your best shot. If Kim Jong-un is playing games it will rest
on him and not our President.
You have no idea what will happen so you can just sit the fuck down and
shut up.
I expect the positive....you wallow in the worse scenario
A simple meeting is enough in my estimation.
Time will tell but, judging from Kim's statements, he doesn't have much
regard for your Dear Leader.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-12 22:15:04 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/photos/a.74256207868.77439.6934857868/10155565025017869/?type=3&theater
The Democrats know him. Kim Jong-un doesn't, stupid. That said, I
wouldn't be surprised if the N. Korean dictator cons your Dear Leader.
"NOTHING VENTURED-NOTHING GAINED" Best to err on the side of giving
it your best shot. If Kim Jong-un is playing games it will rest
on him and not our President.
You have no idea what will happen so you can just sit the fuck down and
shut up.
I expect the positive....you wallow in the worse scenario
A simple meeting is enough in my estimation.
Time will tell but, judging from Kim's statements, he doesn't have much
regard for your Dear Leader.
It isn't necessary to "like" any world leader in order to communicate
with them on shared interests. Rocket Man knows we could blow
him and his country off the face of the earth if he persists
in his insanity. Meanwhile the rest of the world marvels
at the very notion of the 2 talking to each other