Trump's Hair Piece Does Its Own Lift-Off As He Leaves for Canaveral...
2020-07-19 16:09:40 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/27/20/28895676-8362595-President_Tr
mp_gives_a_fist_pump_to_the_press_as_he_walked_onbo-a-28_1590607930648.jp
TRUMP: "Weƒ Tre bringing back consumer choice in home appliances so
that you can buy washers and dryers, showerheads and faucets. So
showerheads ƒ " you take a shower, the water doesnƒ Tt come out. You
want to wash your hands, the water doesnƒ Tt come out. So what do
you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer?
Because my hair ƒ " I donƒ Tt know about you, but it has to be
perfect. Perfect."
People Magazine - Fri, July 17, 2020
--
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-shower-head-dishwasher-comments/
He huffs a lot of that hairspray too. Must go through it by the truckload.
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
People Magazine - Fri, July 17, 2020
For the weave?
Miloch
People Magazine - Fri, July 17, 2020
--
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-shower-head-dishwasher-comments/
He huffs a lot of that hairspray too. Must go through it by the truckload.
Looks like the ole grifter could drop some serious coin on a better 'comb'...

...just sayin'

*
b***@gmail.com
People Magazine - Fri, July 17, 2020
--
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-shower-head-dishwasher-comments/
He huffs a lot of that hairspray too. Must go through it by the truckload.
Looks like the ole grifter could drop some serious coin on a better 'comb'...
http://youtu.be/yCmyZcBnC2M
...just sayin'
New 'perfect' hair photos. Just jokin'.
FPP
People Magazine - Fri, July 17, 2020
--
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-shower-head-dishwasher-comments/
He huffs a lot of that hairspray too. Must go through it by the truckload.
Looks like the ole grifter could drop some serious coin on a better 'comb'...
http://youtu.be/yCmyZcBnC2M
...just sayin'
You just KNOW the person in charge of the hair spray bottle got fired!
--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Jack Shit
2020-07-20 15:59:31 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by X
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/27/20/28895676-8362595-President_Tr
mp_gives_a_fist_pump_to_the_press_as_he_walked_onbo-a-28_1590607930648.jp
TRUMP: "WeàTre bringing back consumer choice in home appliances so
that you can buy washers and dryers, showerheads and faucets. So
showerheads à" you take a shower, the water doesnàTt come out. You
want to wash your hands, the water doesnàTt come out. So what do
you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer?
Because my hair à" I donàTt know about you, but it has to be
perfect. Perfect."
People Magazine - Fri, July 17, 2020
--
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-shower-head-dishwasher-comments/
He huffs a lot of that hairspray too. Must go through it by the truckload.
Looks like the ole grifter could drop some serious coin on a better 'comb'...
http://youtu.be/yCmyZcBnC2M
...just sayin'
*
When that is what you cry about you have already lost.