The case of Nobel Prize Winners!
wolfbat359
2018-01-22 13:39:01 UTC
2018-01-22 15:24:06 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 05:39:01 -0800 (PST), wolfbat359
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26804434_1882487245117983_835963838283715626_n.jpg?oh=706567f11a5efae00d399c17245fca26&oe=5AEB2060
Of those six noble prize winners, five came from Britain and
one came from Finland. None of them came from Mexico, or a
Muslim country. I don't think that there are a lot of people
in the US who object to immigration from first-world
countries, like Britain and Finland, in reasonable numbers.

On the other hand, mass immigration from third world
countries causes problems with global warming and
unemployment and lower wages for US citizens:

-----------

"Civil-rights commish: Blacks hammered by illegal
immigration

LEO HOHMANN, Published: 03/16/2016 at 8:22 PM

The Senate heard testimony Wednesday that examined the
impact of immigration on U.S. workers, and one of the more
stinging rebukes of current U.S. policy came from an
unlikely source – U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter
Kirsanow.

Kirsanow testified that blacks have been hurt more by
President Obama’s immigration policies than perhaps any
other subgroup of the U.S. population.

During that period, the U.S. has been importing about 1
million legal immigrants per year, along with 350,000 to
400,000 or more immigrants who hop the border illegally or
overstay their visas and never go home.

“The evidence that we gathered shows that, unequivocally,
the wage and unemployment levels of black Americans are
disproportionately adversely affected by illegal
immigration, particularly when it pertains to the effect on
black males,” Kirsanow told the Judiciary Committee’s
subcommittee on immigration and the national interest.

“Since the beginning of the 2008 recession, there has been
an increase of 2 million working-age blacks in the
population,” he said. “However, during the same period of
time, the number of blacks currently in the workforce was
also 2 million less. So there has been no net increase in
the number of employed blacks despite a substantial increase
in the black population. And what’s curious about that,
though, is that during the same period of time, 4.4 million
more foreign-born workers were employed in the United
States.”

Indeed, research shows that immigration accounts for 40
percent of the 18-point percentage decline in black
employment levels in the last several years, he said.

“An 18-point decline is hundreds of thousands of blacks
without jobs,” Kirsanow concluded. “In addition to
depressing black employment levels, the evidence that we
adduce shows that illegal immigration – frankly any
low-skilled immigration – tends to drive down the wages of
jobs that are available for black Americans.”

Watch civil rights commissioner’s testimony before the U.S.
Senate Wednesday:

No benefits to average American

Steven Camarota, director of research at the Center for
Immigration Studies, testified that immigration does not
confer significant economic benefits on the native-born.

Rather, large-scale immigration, whether legal or illegal,
“tends to redistribute income from some American workers,
often from the poorest and least educated, to business
owners and other American workers,” Camarota told the
committee.

The U.S. welcomes more than one million legal immigrants per
year, which does make the U.S. economy’s gross domestic
product significantly larger.

“But a larger GDP does not necessarily result in a wealthier
society,” he explained. “In fact, almost all of this
increase in GDP goes to the immigrants themselves as payment
for their labor.”

Read Camarota’s statement here:
http://cis.org/Testimony/Camarota-The-Impact-of-Large-Scal-%20Immigration-on-American-Workers

“When the employment analysis is expanded beyond the
officially unemployed, the situation for Americans looks
grim,” he said. “The number and share of native-born
Americans ages 16 to 65 who are not in the labor market (not
working or looking for work) is at or near a record level,
with no meaningful improvement in the last two years. Job
growth has not come close to matching new immigration and
population increase; 17. 5 million more working-age people
were not working in 2015 than in 2000.”

Camarota concluded, “Any suggestion that the nation needs
immigration because there is a shortage of labor is not
supported by the available data.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/civil-rights-commish-blacks-hammered-by-illegal-immigration/#Oi02tpyr92hMXgK3.99
Jack Fate
2018-01-22 15:27:20 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26804434_1882487245117983_835963838283715626_n.jpg?oh=706567f11a5efae00d399c17245fca26&oe=5AEB2060
Of those six noble prize winners, five came from Britain and
one came from Finland. None of them came from Mexico, or a
Muslim country. I don't think that there are a lot of people
in the US who object to immigration from first-world
countries, like Britain and Finland, in reasonable numbers.
One problem: no one wants to go to TrumpLand, not even the countries
that your asshole in chief called shit holes.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-14 17:24:25 UTC
One
2018-02-14 17:49:46 UTC
The prevailing issue is not immigrants but illegal immigrants. I doubt the Nobel Laureates consume welfare dollars. Free stuff paid by others is not what motivates Nobel Laureates. You get more of what is subsidized and less of what is taxed. That’s not hard to comprehend.
https://cis.org/sites/default/files/camarota-welfare-illegals_1.pdf
GLOBALIST
2018-02-14 18:04:42 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26804434_1882487245117983_835963838283715626_n.jpg?oh=706567f11a5efae00d399c17245fca26&oe=5AEB2060
So you are proving Trump's message.
Nothing wrong with immigrants, but we
want them to be educated and trained
in some field before they get here

George Washington was an immigrant
Thomas Jefferson was an immigrant.
And you heard me say a million times that
St Louis has 60,000 Bosnians. All ligit
Hit the road finding jobs
Jack Fate
2018-02-14 19:50:25 UTC
So you are proving Trump's message.
Nothing wrong with immigrants, but we
want them to be educated and trained
in some field before they get here
Translation: he only wants educated white folk which would mean if you
were an immigrant, you wouldn't make the grade, what with you being a
primary school drop out.