DC riots? So where was the looting and arson and violence??
Add Reply
RichA
2021-01-09 13:58:38 UTC
Millions of people show up to protest an obviously stolen election and
all they did was go into the Capitol Building which is supposed to be
the PEOPLE'S HOUSE. This was a peaceful rally start to finish and
nothing like the mayhem and riots of Burn Loot & Murder last summer.
The Fake News Press lied to us about jan 6 2021.
What's worse? A mob of niggers stealing TV sets or a mob of Nazis who want
to break into Capitol Hill and kill the politicians?

The Framers gave us guns for a reason. No nigger will ever steal my TV set
or burn down my burger stand.
RichA

or burn down my burger stand.
RichA