Greta headed to Spain on her yacht
Add Reply
CLOISTER
2019-11-05 15:45:44 UTC
https://www.rt.com/news/472608-greta-thunberg-lift-spain/

The comment section is the best

One obvious comment: Why not Skype conferences?

I like the one that says: Thanks Greta for proving
climate change is a hoax
Weatherman
She is a heroine. You are full of shit and an asshole.
m***@my-deja.com
I don't understand why she isn't headed to China.
Rightist
2019-11-07 22:57:30 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
I don't understand why she isn't headed to China.
I don't understand why trump hasn't gone to china.

He's always been afraid of the chinese because he owes them $millions from
that time his businesses were bailed out of bankrupcy.

What rightists should do is take up arms against anyone supporting trump so
we can make america great again. The trump lovers aren't real Americans.
Beat one with a pipe and they bleed just like communists.

Republican activist and former presidential campaign chairman
Jeffrey Claude Bartleson was arrested on charges of sexually
molesting a 5-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275
days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 --
during a six-year period.
Leroy N. Soetoro

during a six-year period.
Leroy N. Soetoro