Republicans Are Right. We Don't Need Health Insurance Because It's a Waste of Money
Add Reply
Trump's Twitter Account
2019-10-09 21:55:00 UTC
Good politicians say we don't need health insurance. Rush
doesn't need no insurance, he self insures.

Trump don't need no health insurance either, he just reaches
into a big bucket of cash and throws it at doctors, demanding
that they make him great again.

"Only lusers need insurance"
- Donald Trump, Twitter 7/1/17

Lets stop being lusers and tell everybody that we don't need
health insurance. According to a recent survey from The
Heritage Foundation, run by Breitbart, 150 million Americans
don't want health insurance, and 99% ofthem are old white
people or guys who settle disputes with firearms, and get fixed
on the NRA's group health plan. (Veterinary medicine in the
back alley isn't what it used to be, but blame Obama for
that!).

Now, repeat after me!

NO MORE HEALTH INSURANCE! NO MORE HEALTH INSURANCE! NO MORE
HEALTH INSURANCE! NO MORE HEALTH INSURANCE! NO MORE HEALTH
INSURANCE! NO MORE HEALTH INSURANCE!

That's good! Now we can have the big anti leftist elite
rally against health insurance, run by Sean Hannity and Rush!
Donald Trump Jr. will be guest speaker, but you'll need to fork
over $150 each to pay for it.

me
2019-10-09 23:59:19 UTC
If you want health insurance buy health insurance. If you can’t afford it have your relatives buy it for you. After that ask your friends to help. Why make your neighbor pay for your health insurance?