Fraudci Reveals He Has Received Death Threats And His Daughters Have Been Harassed
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2021-01-08 07:25:34 UTC
Dr. Anthony Fraudci said Wednesday that he has received death
threats and his daughters have been harassed as a result of his
high-profile statements about the coronavirus pandemic.

"Getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my
daughters to the point where I have to get security is just, I
mean, it's amazing," Fauci said.

Fauci, who plays a key role on the White House Coronavirus Task
Force, didn't reveal any more details about the threats and
harassment. But he said he and his wife, and his three
daughters, who live in three separate cities, are weathering the
stress.

"I wish that they did not have to go through that," Fauci said.
He made his comments Wednesday during an online forum sponsored
by Harvard University that CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta moderated.

Fauci has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious
Diseases since 1984 and has advised six presidents on matters of
public health. In recent months, he has sometimes made
statements that have contradicted President Trump.

"I wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who
object to things that are pure public health principles are so
set against it, and don't like what you and I say, namely in the
word of science, that they actually threaten you. I mean, that
to me is just strange," Fauci said.

Fauci called the threats and harassment "unseemly things that
crises bring out in the world," adding that "it brings out the
best of people and the worst of people."

Fauci is not alone in receiving threats for work in the public
health response to the pandemic. Local health officials around
the country have reported getting threatening comments online.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-
updates/2020/08/05/899415906/fauci-reveals-he-has-received-death-
threats-and-his-daughters-have-been-harassed

BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-08 18:23:12 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Dr. Anthony Fraudci said Wednesday that he has received death
threats and his daughters have been harassed as a result of his
high-profile statements about the coronavirus pandemic.
"Getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my
daughters to the point where I have to get security is just, I
mean, it's amazing," Fauci said.
LIES have consequences....

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
Byker
2021-01-08 20:01:53 UTC
"Getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to
the point where I have to get security is just, I mean, it's amazing,"
Fauci said.
You should have thought about that before opening your mouth...