Pelosi: All Trump wanted in coronavirus relief negotiations was ‘to send out a check with his name on it’
2020-10-07 21:02:59 UTC
By Morgan Phillips
Published 31 mins ago

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed President Trump on Wednesday for
calling off COVID-19 relief negotiations, then offering to approve a
standalone bill on stimulus checks.

“It’s interesting that he said he’d send out those checks if we sent
him that bill, because all he has ever wanted in the negotiation was to
send out a check with his name on it,” the California Democrat told
ABC’s “The View."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trump-coronavirus-relief-stimulus-checks

Now we know why Pelosi held up the relief negotiations. She didn't
want people to see Trump's name of the checks with the election coming
up.

Pelosi is 80 years old. I think she's is in her second childhood.
me
2020-10-07 22:56:13 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Morgan Phillips
Published 31 mins ago
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed President Trump on Wednesday for
calling off COVID-19 relief negotiations, then offering to approve a
standalone bill on stimulus checks.
“It’s interesting that he said he’d send out those checks if we sent
him that bill, because all he has ever wanted in the negotiation was to
send out a check with his name on it,” the California Democrat told
ABC’s “The View."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trump-coronavirus-relief-stimulus-checks
Now we know why Pelosi held up the relief negotiations. She didn't
want people to see Trump's name of the checks with the election coming
up.
Pelosi is 80 years old. I think she's is in her second childhood.
The Speaker of the House is the most powerful member of the House. Because the House writes tax and spend laws, the Speaker is probably the single most powerful legislator in the country. The current Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, represents San Francisco. So, effectively, San Francisco voters control the nation.
http://www.endit.info/Amash.shtml