Pay Backs Are A B.... Ah...Errrr.... Troublesome
Add Reply
b flanier
2018-12-05 00:13:56 UTC
Our boy in the WH is trumpeting his success in having China
declaring Fentanyl a controlled substance. This narcotic
can treat severe pain and is made cheaply in China. It
is mixed with heroin and sold in this country to addicted.

You may not recall several fortunes were made by Brits and
Americans selling opium to China and by 1838 the number of
Chinese opium addicts had grown to between four and twelve
million. The Opium Wars were a result of this trade.

The Americans took the money earned from such and ran just
as the Chinese producers of Fentanyl have been doing. Funny
how things that go around come around, isn't it?
rumpelstiltskin
2018-12-05 01:11:49 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 16:13:56 -0800 (PST), b flanier
Post by b flanier
Our boy in the WH is trumpeting his success in having China
declaring Fentanyl a controlled substance. This narcotic
can treat severe pain and is made cheaply in China. It
is mixed with heroin and sold in this country to addicted.
Just one minute ago on TV here, there was a piece
on a young many who died. At first it was considered
suicide, but now the authorities are thinking it was
"murder", as an additive of Fentanyl to a street drug
to make it more potent, which made it so potent that
the young man died.
b flanier
2018-12-05 03:49:47 UTC
Just one minute ago on TV here, there was a piece
on a young many who died. At first it was considered
suicide, but now the authorities are thinking it was
"murder", as an additive of Fentanyl to a street drug
to make it more potent, which made it so potent that
the young man died.
It is not unreasonable to consider these cases murder. The question
I have is who is the murderer?

Other drugs (alcohol/nicotine ect) are also murderous and I wonder
how, given human proclivities, just how society can eliminate the
use urge.

Mao, in China, did eliminate the use of opium but with
terrible weapons of state and a more compliant population(?).
I don't think his methods would work here. How is Duterte doing
using similar tools?
rumpelstiltskin
2018-12-05 06:09:38 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:49:47 -0800 (PST), b flanier
Post by b flanier
Post by rumpelstiltskin
Just one minute ago on TV here, there was a piece
on a young many who died. At first it was considered
suicide, but now the authorities are thinking it was
"murder", as an additive of Fentanyl to a street drug
to make it more potent, which made it so potent that
the young man died.
It is not unreasonable to consider these cases murder. The question
I have is who is the murderer?
The drug dealer, and also the drug dealer's
chain of providers, insofar as they will be
identified which is probably not very far.
Post by b flanier
Other drugs (alcohol/nicotine ect) are also murderous and I wonder
how, given human proclivities, just how society can eliminate the
use urge.
In my early 30's I was a frequent, almost
daily, user of speed for a while, so I really
don't have much room to talk. I only snorted
it though, never injected anything, and never
felt addicted though some people thought I
was. I quit abruptly without any difficulty at
all. Since then I don't think I've indulged in
anything but marijuana and hashish, but
less and less as time went on. I wouldn't
refuse if anybody offered me any, but it's
unlikely anybody will, now. I quit before
the era of synthetic additives, fortunately.
Marijuana is legal now, and I did buy some
a couple of times, but the legal stuff never
seems to pack much of a punch, even
when it's named "Chernobyl" as was the
case with one batch I bought in a store.
Maybe I'm just too old to get high anymore.
Post by b flanier
Mao, in China, did eliminate the use of opium but with
terrible weapons of state and a more compliant population(?).
I don't think his methods would work here. How is Duterte doing
using similar tools?
Maybe "Duterte" was mentioned in this
thread, but I don't recall ever seeing the
name before your mention just now.
"\"Retired"@home.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Anti-drug_campaign
rumpelstiltskin
2018-12-05 14:33:38 UTC
Post by b flanier
Mao, in China, did eliminate the use of opium but with
terrible weapons of state and a more compliant population(?).
I don't think his methods would work here. How is Duterte doing
using similar tools?
Maybe "Duterte" was mentioned in this
thread, but I don't recall ever seeing the
name before your mention just now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Anti-drug_campaign
I see "kangaroo courts" mentioned in the first paragraph at
that URL. I'm glad I don't live under a regime like that: one
never knows where they're going to go next.
CLOISTER
2018-12-05 15:40:03 UTC
Post by b flanier
Our boy in the WH is trumpeting his success in having China
declaring Fentanyl a controlled substance. This narcotic
can treat severe pain and is made cheaply in China. It
is mixed with heroin and sold in this country to addicted.
You may not recall several fortunes were made by Brits and
Americans selling opium to China and by 1838 the number of
Chinese opium addicts had grown to between four and twelve
million. The Opium Wars were a result of this trade.
The Americans took the money earned from such and ran just
as the Chinese producers of Fentanyl have been doing. Funny
how things that go around come around, isn't it?
So you think we sell Fentanyl to China?
If we were dealing with it in China at all,
why do you think we have so many deaths here?
I have a hard time understanding your logic
and what the hell does our President have to
do with Fentanyl? He declared it an national
emergency at least a year ago..
You are doing a Joy Beher tactic. Relate everything
evil back to President Trump whether is makes any sense
of not.