Record Storm Hits Florida and Moves North Toward Atlanta
2018-10-10 17:08:21 UTC
A Record Storm Hits Florida and Moves Toward Atlanta

Potentially Catastrophic Hurricane Michael Nearing Landfall in Florida Panhandle

https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Potentially-Catastrophic-Hurricane-Michael-Nearing-Landfall-Florida-Panhandle
CLOISTER
2018-10-10 17:24:58 UTC
A Record Storm Hits Florida and Moves Toward Atlanta
Potentially Catastrophic Hurricane Michael Nearing Landfall in Florida Panhandle
https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Potentially-Catastrophic-Hurricane-Michael-Nearing-Landfall-Florida-Panhandle
I'm thinking about all the Puerto Ricans
who moved to Florida to escape hurricanes
Weatherman
How charming and compassionate of you.
Weatherman
2018-10-11 16:30:20 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Gary
A Record Storm Hits Florida and Moves Toward Atlanta
Potentially Catastrophic Hurricane Michael Nearing Landfall in Florida Panhandle
https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Potentially-Catastrophic-Hurricane-Michael-Nearing-Landfall-Florida-Panhandle
I'm thinking about all the Puerto Ricans
who moved to Florida to escape hurricanes
It figures you would hate like that and be flippant about it. Fuck you,
asshole.

islander
2018-10-10 17:47:17 UTC
A Record Storm Hits Florida and Moves Toward Atlanta
Potentially Catastrophic Hurricane Michael Nearing Landfall in Florida Panhandle
https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Potentially-Catastrophic-Hurricane-Michael-Nearing-Landfall-Florida-Panhandle
The storm seems to be fast moving, so the damage will be severe, but
brief - like a giant tornado. Inland flooding from rainfall is
predicted to be minimal.
Gary
2018-10-11 16:25:44 UTC
A Record Storm Hits Florida and Moves Toward Atlanta
Potentially Catastrophic Hurricane Michael Nearing Landfall in Florida Panhandle
https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Potentially-Catastrophic-Hurricane-Michael-Nearing-Landfall-Florida-Panhandle
The storm seems to be fast moving, so the damage will be severe, but
brief - like a giant tornado. Inland flooding from rainfall is
predicted to be minimal.
The eye missed us. But -- a little after midnight -- we got about three hours of wind
and rain. This morning our rain guage showed three inches. Oh, well. I'm just
happy there was no (apparent) damage in our neighborhood. And ... the wildlife got
all the water it needs :-)