Biden, on video, says voters don't deserve to know stance on Supreme Court packing
2020-10-10 17:13:37 UTC
Adam Shaw
Published 1 hour ago

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday said that voters don’t deserve
to know if he would attempt to pack the Supreme Court if he wins in
November and Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the high court.

Biden was asked in Las Vegas, Nevada, about his position on packing the
court with extra justices -- something that has seen support from a
number of Democrats, particularly since President Trump announced his
intention to confirm Barrett to the seat left vacant by the death of
the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Biden, who had opposed court packing in the primary, refused to answer
the question on Thursday, saying “you’ll know my position on
court-packing the day after the election.”

On Friday, a KTNV reporter asked him again about whether he backs court
packing and said: "This is the number one thing that I've been asked
about from viewers in the past couple of days.”

“Well you’ve been asked by the viewers who are probably Republicans who
don't want me continuing to talk about what they’re doing to the court
right now,” Biden responded

“Well, sir don’t the voters deserve to know…?” reporter Ross DiMattei
asked.

“No they don’t....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-voters-deserve-packing-supreme-court

How can anyone vote for someone that makes a statement like that?
(David P.)
2020-10-12 05:41:36 UTC
Post by Johnny
Joe Biden on Friday said that voters don’t deserve
to know if he would attempt to pack the Supreme Court if he wins in
November and Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the high court.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-voters-deserve-packing-supreme-court
How can anyone vote for someone that makes a statement like that?
Biden: 'I Won't Reveal Whether I Plan On Abolishing The Constitution
And Establishing A Glorious Communist Utopia Until After I'm Elected'
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-says-he-wont-reveal-position-on-abolishing-constitution-and-implementing-a-communist-regime-until-after-hes-elected

Biden Insists He Won't Reveal His Position On Hair-Sniffing Until After Election
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-insists-he-wont-reveal-his-position-on-hair-sniffing-until-after-election

Biden Says His Position On Court Packing Is In His Last Will
To Be Opened After His Death
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-says-well-know-the-position-on-court-packing-when-he-dies-and-kamala-is-president

ANAGRAM of Joseph Robinette Biden:
"President Benji T. Hoboe"