Six Minnesota Democrat Mayors Endorse Trump
2020-09-03 05:21:28 UTC
"Six Minnesota Democrat mayors and one former Independent mayor have
endorsed President Trump for reelection after claiming that Democrat
presidential hopeful Joe Biden hasn't done anything to help working
class people."
http://www.webnewsys.com/2020/08/six-democrat-mayors-in-swing-state.html
Johnny
2020-09-03 12:48:53 UTC
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 22:21:28 -0700
Post by El Castor
"Six Minnesota Democrat mayors and one former Independent mayor have
endorsed President Trump for reelection after claiming that Democrat
presidential hopeful Joe Biden hasn't done anything to help working
class people."
http://www.webnewsys.com/2020/08/six-democrat-mayors-in-swing-state.html
Makes you wonder how many democrats in mining and oil producing states
will also vote for Trump. Trump is creating jobs, not taking them away
like the democrats.

From the website:

'Like many in our region, we have voted for Democrats over many
decades,' the letter stated. 'We have watched as our constituents'
jobs left not only the Iron Range, but our country. By putting tariffs
on our products and supporting bad trade deals, politicians like Joe
Biden did nothing to help the working class.'
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-03 14:51:06 UTC
"Six Minnesota Democrat mayors and one former Independent mayor have
endorsed President Trump for reelection after claiming that Democrat
presidential hopeful Joe Biden hasn't done anything to help working
class people."
http://www.webnewsys.com/2020/08/six-democrat-mayors-in-swing-state.html
That's consistent with the trend that Republicans are doing better with
white, blue-collar high-school educated people while Democrats are doing
better with white collar college educated people.

Whether we are seeing a party realignment, or whether this is something
limited to Trump, remains to be seen.
El Castor
2020-09-03 17:47:40 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
"Six Minnesota Democrat mayors and one former Independent mayor have
endorsed President Trump for reelection after claiming that Democrat
presidential hopeful Joe Biden hasn't done anything to help working
class people."
http://www.webnewsys.com/2020/08/six-democrat-mayors-in-swing-state.html
That's consistent with the trend that Republicans are doing better with
white, blue-collar high-school educated people while Democrats are doing
better with white collar college educated people.
Whether we are seeing a party realignment, or whether this is something
limited to Trump, remains to be seen.
I am white collar college educated and I assure you Biden is not doing
well with me. The increasingly dominant left of your party owns the
riots, looting, assault on police, and insane tax and spend policies
that will destroy our economy. Live with it, or come to your senses.
Josh Rosenbluth
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/
El Castor
2020-09-03 18:25:29 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
I don't have a problem with the following. Do you?

"There has actually been a lot of research done on this topic. Most
studies show that IQ is positively correlated with classical
liberalism, economic freedom, personal freedom and is negatively
correlated with conservatism (Not economic conservatism) but socially
conservative views, like abortion, criminalizing drugs, harsher
sentences for criminals etc. Support for free market economics is
positively correlated with IQ."
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-correlation-between-political-party-affiliation-and-IQ
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-03 18:37:27 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
Not at all.
Post by El Castor
"There has actually been a lot of research done on this topic. Most
studies show that IQ is positively correlated with classical
liberalism, economic freedom, personal freedom and is negatively
correlated with conservatism (Not economic conservatism) but socially
conservative views, like abortion, criminalizing drugs, harsher
sentences for criminals etc. Support for free market economics is
positively correlated with IQ."
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-correlation-between-political-party-affiliation-and-IQ
"In short, high IQ= more left wing socially, more right wing
economically, lower IQ more right wing socially, more left wing
economically."

Trump's economic nationalism is arguably left of Biden (and at odds with
the Republican establishment) and his support for conservative social
policies cements his gains with lesser educated voters who have
traditionally voted Democrat. On the other hand, they are turning off
higher educated voters who have traditionally voted Republican.
El Castor
El Castor
2020-09-03 19:45:39 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by El Castor
[...]
Oh please! Cutting our highest corporate tax rate in the world is to
the Left of Biden?? Standing up to China's rigged steel prices and
seeking to return manufacturing to the United States is to the Left of
Biden?? Put Biden and the Squad in charge, give us the Green New
Deal, open borders, corporate taxes back to where they once were,
destroy the oil and gas industry -- if that is your idea of
conservative economics, you and I are definitely NOT on the same page.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-04 00:00:13 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by El Castor
[...]
That part was traditional Republican policy.
Post by El Castor
Standing up to China's rigged steel prices and
seeking to return manufacturing to the United States is to the Left of
Biden??
Yes. Tariffs are to the left of no tariffs.
Post by El Castor
Put Biden and the Squad in charge, give us the Green New
Deal, open borders, corporate taxes back to where they once were,
destroy the oil and gas industry -- if that is your idea of
conservative economics, you and I are definitely NOT on the same page.
Bernie and the Squad are not Biden. Bernie might have had a greater
appeal among the high-school educated blue-collar class (except those
that work in the fossil fuel industries) than Biden does.

Immigration is interesting because economically, cutting legal
immigration is a left-wing policy, but socially is a right-wing policy.
The Democrats have uniformly decided to go left-wing social and
right-wing economic. Republicans are split between the Chamber of
Commerce (right-wing economic of course, they don't care about the
social aspect) and Trump (left-wing economic and right-wing social). The
latter has great appeal among the less-educated blue-collar class.
El Castor
2020-09-04 01:19:45 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by El Castor
Standing up to China's rigged steel prices and
seeking to return manufacturing to the United States is to the Left of
Biden??
Yes. Tariffs are to the left of no tariffs.
Not necessarily. China clearly embarked on a deliberate course of
destroying US manufacturing, a course that would have left us a weak
impotent agricultural nation. Free trade works in a world of honest,
well intentioned nations freely pursuing their skills and
efficiencies. In the case of steel, China was using under the table
power subsidies to destroy our steel industry. In other cases they
were simply acting as the manufacturing arm of US companies until the
time was right to dump their US employers and steal the technology.

Bottom line, I have told this story before ... First day of an Econ
class the professor invited anyone who favored tariffs to raise their
hand, and he would be glad to flunk them now and save them the trouble
of enduring his lectures. But -- he went on to explain that tariffs
and quotas were not always inappropriate. US jet fighter manufacturers
depended on titanium frames for their aircraft. Depending on foreign
suppliers for those titanium frames could leave us in a precarious
position -- so we had no choice but to supply them domestically. Well
I would submit that depending on China, a hostile rival, for our steel
and manufactured goods was an equally serious mistake.
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Put Biden and the Squad in charge, give us the Green New
Deal, open borders, corporate taxes back to where they once were,
destroy the oil and gas industry -- if that is your idea of
conservative economics, you and I are definitely NOT on the same page.
Bernie and the Squad are not Biden.
To many of us that is exactly what they are. Biden has clearly bought
into their Green New Deal.

"Joe Biden embraces Green New Deal as he releases climate plan"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2019/06/04/joe-biden-embraces-green-new-deal-he-releases-climate-plan/
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Bernie might have had a greater
appeal among the high-school educated blue-collar class (except those
that work in the fossil fuel industries) than Biden does.
As that Quora writer implied, Biden's appeal is to the less
intelligent among us.
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Immigration is interesting because economically, cutting legal
immigration is a left-wing policy, but socially is a right-wing policy.
The Democrats have uniformly decided to go left-wing social and
right-wing economic. Republicans are split between the Chamber of
Commerce (right-wing economic of course, they don't care about the
social aspect) and Trump (left-wing economic and right-wing social). The
latter has great appeal among the less-educated blue-collar class.
Immigration has always been the heart and soul of the United States,
but we have reached a point at which honest well meaning immigrants
have displaced our own marginally less intelligent and less well
motivated African American workers -- workers to whom we owe the
opportunity for a decent respectable life -- more than a welfare check
and a fatherless upbringing in a project apartment.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-04 01:52:41 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Bernie might have had a greater
appeal among the high-school educated blue-collar class (except those
that work in the fossil fuel industries) than Biden does.
As that Quora writer implied, Biden's appeal is to the less
intelligent among us.
Those mayors and their constiuents suggest otherwise.
El Castor
2020-09-04 05:43:05 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Bernie might have had a greater
appeal among the high-school educated blue-collar class (except those
that work in the fossil fuel industries) than Biden does.
As that Quora writer implied, Biden's appeal is to the less
intelligent among us.
Those mayors and their constiuents suggest otherwise.
Perhaps. He may well win. I'm sure his son will contribute to his
campaign. BTW why was it that his son accompanied him to China on
Airforce 2? Just a coincidence that he made a $Billion+ deal with a
Chinese government bank while he was there? What a stoke of luck on a
sight seeing trip!
El Castor
me
2020-09-03 22:08:00 UTC
One of the problems with democracy...even dummies can vote. The move now seems to favor Republicans. Judging by the conditions in Dem voting cities, college education has been wasted.
Stop the damage! End the duopoly! ‪http://endit.info/Duopoly.shtml
me
2020-09-03 22:00:54 UTC
So are you suggesting Republicans are the new Democrats?
Clayton Burns
2020-09-26 00:43:43 UTC
"Six Minnesota Democrat mayors and one former Independent mayor have
endorsed President Trump for reelection after claiming that Democrat
presidential hopeful Joe Biden hasn't done anything to help working
class people."
http://www.webnewsys.com/2020/08/six-democrat-mayors-in-swing-state.html
Trump's just going to end up as a dead prison bitch in a few years, so
nobody cares.

Trump's a pedophile racist. The niggers will have a field day with his
ass and mouth.