Trump Pandemic Death Toll Over 150,000. Trump says "I guess they don't like me"
TrumpVirus
2020-07-30 02:04:52 UTC
Maybe if Trump orders everybody not to talk about it, it will go away like he
said it would?

As U.S. surpasses 150,000 deaths from coronavirus, still no new plan from
Trump to contain pandemic

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/07/29/lead-nick-watt-dnt-live-jake-
tapper.cnn
Andrew W
2020-07-30 02:18:49 UTC
Post by TrumpVirus
Maybe if Trump orders everybody not to talk about it, it will go away like he
said it would?
As U.S. surpasses 150,000 deaths from coronavirus, still no new plan from
Trump to contain pandemic
https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/07/29/lead-nick-watt-dnt-live-jake-
tapper.cnn
Watch this video and educate yourself about the real truth

https://www.facebook.com/truthaspower/videos/583597309213071

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
Nous Groupe
2020-08-03 23:16:47 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Watch this video
I'd rather watch you getting your head caved in with a crowbar.

me
2020-07-30 03:41:14 UTC
Post by TrumpVirus
Maybe if Trump orders everybody not to talk about it, it will go away like he
said it would?
As U.S. surpasses 150,000 deaths from coronavirus, still no new plan from
Trump to contain pandemic
https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/07/29/lead-nick-watt-dnt-live-jake-
tapper.cnn
It's a blue state problem.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/
Don Kresch
2020-07-30 12:22:45 UTC
You need to stop being racist.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Jack Shit
2020-07-30 16:32:52 UTC
You fucktards don't even know what the word means.
Miloch
2020-07-30 17:10:35 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Don Kresch
You need to stop being racist.
Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
You fucktards don't even know what the word means.
Comon', Shit-Ski!!..."fucktards" is so 1990s!

*
Jack Shit
Only in your bubble.
Don Kresch
2020-07-30 22:46:32 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Don Kresch
You need to stop being racist.
You fucktards don't even know what the word means.
Oh, but I do; I'm pointing out how calling it "Trump Pandemic"
is just as racist as "Wuhan virus". Do you see what I am doing?

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Ubiquitous
It isn't. There is no commentary about race in "Trump Pandemic."
Don Kresch
2020-07-31 02:14:01 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:48:53 -0700, Ubiquitous
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Don Kresch
You need to stop being racist.
You fucktards don't even know what the word means.
Oh, but I do; I'm pointing out how calling it "Trump Pandemic"
is just as racist as "Wuhan virus".
It isn't.
It is.
Post by Ubiquitous
There is no commentary about race in "Trump Pandemic."
Nor is there in "Wuhan virus".

No, there really isn't.

No, there really isn't.

No matter how much you stomp your feet: there isn't.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Ubiquitous
2020-07-31 02:23:33 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Ubiquitous
There is no commentary about race in "Trump Pandemic."
Nor is there in "Wuhan virus".
Obviously there is. That's why Trump alternates it with "China" virus.
He's a racist, and he thinks Chinese are not fully human.

It is racist to call it the "China" or "Wuhan" virus. It is not racist to
speak of the Trump Pandemic. He caused it. "China" didn't cause a virus.

This is settled.
Jack Shit