What Were the Benefits of Locking Down?
2020-06-27 04:21:17 UTC
https://www.aier.org/article/again-what-were-the-benefits-of-locking-down/
Johnny
2020-06-27 14:39:44 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 21:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
Post by me
https://www.aier.org/article/again-what-were-the-benefits-of-locking-down/
I have seen no benefit from locking down. The virus is still
spreading, and will continue to spread until it has ran its course.

I blame the media for the panic that caused the lockdown.
El Castor
And I blame science and common sense.
Johnny
2020-06-27 18:04:01 UTC
Post by me
https://www.aier.org/article/again-what-were-the-benefits-of-locking-down/
I have seen no benefit from locking down. The virus is still
spreading, and will continue to spread until it has ran its course.
I blame the media for the panic that caused the lockdown.
And I blame science and common sense.
I read that sixty percent of virus cases are from people following the
rules of the lock down.
El Castor
2020-06-27 18:22:49 UTC
Post by me
https://www.aier.org/article/again-what-were-the-benefits-of-locking-down/
I have seen no benefit from locking down. The virus is still
spreading, and will continue to spread until it has ran its course.
I blame the media for the panic that caused the lockdown.
And I blame science and common sense.
I read that sixty percent of virus cases are from people following the
rules of the lock down.
Those who follow the rules, generally older, are being infected by
younger people who do not. Those younger people have little to fear,
and can contract the disease with few if any symptoms, giving it to
their parents and grand parents who are the ones who die. I'll
continue to wear a mask in public and follow the rules, but you can do
as you like.