And Another "Best person" is Fired by Trump
Add Reply
Weatherman
2018-11-07 20:04:46 UTC
Time to take dip shit Trump to court for obstruction of justice and then
PRISON.
CLOISTER
2018-11-07 23:03:15 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Time to take dip shit Trump to court for obstruction of justice and then
PRISON.
It won't happen. He has 6 full years left and then you will get
President Pence.
CLOISTER
2018-11-07 23:26:25 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Time to take dip shit Trump to court for obstruction of justice and then
PRISON.
It won't happen. He has 6 full years left and then you will get
President Pence.
====================
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-dems-demand-whitaker-recusal-sound-alarm-after-sessions-resignation-this-is-a-break-the-glass-moment

Jeff Sessions was asked to resign. I think 100% of Republicans agree
with that. After he was given that job he turned into a vegetable
and seemed paralyzed. He is old enough to enjoy his retirement.
Weatherman
2018-11-07 23:55:11 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Time to take dip shit Trump to court for obstruction of justice and then
PRISON.
It won't happen. He has 6 full years left and then you will get
President Pence.
====================
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-dems-demand-whitaker-recusal-sound-alarm-after-sessions-resignation-this-is-a-break-the-glass-moment
Jeff Sessions was asked to resign. I think 100% of Republicans agree
with that. After he was given that job he turned into a vegetable
and seemed paralyzed. He is old enough to enjoy his retirement.
I love it when you do the back pedal shuffle. He fired him so he can
appoint a new AG to fire Mueller, stupid traitor. That will lead to
Trump being charged with obstruction of justice. So keep dancing, fool.
Dan C
2018-11-08 01:13:37 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Time to take dip shit Trump to court for obstruction of justice and
then PRISON.
It won't happen. He has 6 full years left and then you will get
President Pence.
Or President Ivanka Trump.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as the Facehugger impregnated him.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Senile Orange Flabby Afraid Of The Rain
2018-11-12 23:03:53 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Time to take dip shit Trump to court for obstruction of justice and then
PRISON.
Oddsmakers say that tRUMP will have fired everybody and locked himself in the
White House bedroom, refusing to come out, by Christmas. The Fueherer of
Trumpistan has finally lost his mind and now thinks he's back on his reality
TV show.
His mind is messed up. The meds have stopped working.
Senile Orange Flabby Afraid Of The Rain