Famous words from President LBJ
2018-09-11 12:40:17 UTC
Dinesh D'Souza

"Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."

—Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
Weatherman
2018-09-11 12:43:55 UTC
Nothing like finding a racist quote to make a racist's day, right racist?
Gary
2018-09-11 12:45:42 UTC

" I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
GLOBALIST
LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents
Gary
2018-09-11 14:22:07 UTC
Dinesh D'Souza
"Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."
—Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
" I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents
Yep. And he's the one who passed enough bills to make those colored, black, african
american, negroes become Democrats. Between 1866 and 1964 -- they preferred the
Republicans :-)
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:25:28 UTC
Dinesh D'Souza
"Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."
—Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
" I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents
No Kennedy chose him because he needed a southern vice president. Not
only are you bat ship stupid, you failed history if you ever took it.
GLOBALIST
So LBJ was not a Democrat, huh?
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:39:07 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Dinesh D'Souza
"Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."
—Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
" I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents
No Kennedy chose him because he needed a southern vice president. Not
only are you bat ship stupid, you failed history if you ever took it.
So LBJ was not a Democrat, huh?
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, stupid traitor?