Newt Gingrich: Trump's Supreme Court pick is part of a grand strategy
2018-07-11 12:44:23 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/11/newt-gingrich-trumps-supreme-court-pick-is-part-grand-strategy.html

"I couldn’t help but wonder how the Democrats are going to try to demonize this eminently likable man, who currently serves on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia." Gingrich
Heirloom
2018-07-11 12:45:01 UTC
Easy, the Dems just need to tell the truth about this horrible man.
GLOBALIST
2018-07-11 14:04:46 UTC
Horrible man?....I swear you are on crack
Heirloom
2018-07-11 14:18:49 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/11/newt-gingrich-trumps-supreme-court-pick-is-part-grand-strategy.html
"I couldn’t help but wonder how the Democrats are going to try to demonize this eminently likable man, who currently serves on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia." Gingrich
Easy, the Dems just need to tell the truth about this horrible man.
Horrible man?....I swear you are on crack
Yes, he's horrible. So are you. Two peas in a fucked up stupid pod.