Whimpering Tucker Carlson Ends HunterGhazi!!!
Add Reply
Harry
2020-10-29 13:30:00 UTC
This is beyond pining for the fjords. This is Giuliani,
Hannity, and Carlson being drawn and quartered, their heads
chopped off and their mouths stuffed with garlic, their offal
burnt to a cinder and the whole shebang buried under ten
tons of lead at a crossroads:

| Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost the Only Copy of Documents
| That Nail Biden
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-
documents-nailing-biden.html>

Sure, Tucker, and the dog ate your homework.

--bks

Becoming a Trumpling is tantamount to getting a lobotomy.
RichA
2020-10-29 13:41:39 UTC

RichA
2020-11-20 19:32:30 UTC

RichA
2020-11-29 21:04:39 UTC

RichA
2020-12-01 22:46:21 UTC

Harry
2021-01-03 20:39:15 UTC

Byker
2021-01-03 21:51:04 UTC
Post by Harry
Becoming a Trumpling is tantamount to getting a lobotomy.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
From: Harry <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Whimpering Tucker Carlson Ends HunterGhazi!!!
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 20:39:15 -0000 (UTC)
RichA
2021-01-04 00:41:51 UTC