"Rape me" Gretchen Whitmer back on campaign trail after bullshit kidnapping story
Add Reply
Kamala Joker Face
2020-10-11 01:43:37 UTC
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer hit the campaign trail Friday, shaking off
"a heck of a 24 hours" after federal and state authorities foiled an
alleged kidnapping plot.
Whitmer appeared in Traverse City to stump for Democratic state
representative candidate Dan O'Neil in a county that went for President
Donald Trump by more than 12 percentage points four years ago.
Misleading headline. This led right off with politics versus the so
called "kidnapping" story.
This is a another Democrat dumb cunt out of her depth.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gretchen-whitmer-back-campaign-trail-
after-foiled-kidnapping-plot-n1242732
The sympathy vote only goes so far, Gretchen. You should have
shut up and put up, but you didn't.

Kamala Joker Face

Tell it like it is.

Yah, I got the same sense there was something rotten in Denmark when I saw that on the TV, and also the subtle change in the governor's tone of voice , I'm referring to Diane Feinstein, also, at Mrs. Barrett's Supreme Court CONFIRMATION HEARING when CALIFORNIA Senator Diane Feinstein talked about the "18 million Californians with Preexisting Conditions".
Tell it like it is.
2020-10-13 16:27:47 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
Post by Kamala Joker Face
[...]

There is a law in California that if there s a car crash it is the person who struck your car from the rear who is at fault.
Suddenly junkyard cars driven by Mexicans began getting involved in crashes by applying their break while driving in front of another car. The police got suspicious. Many of the cars involved in the rear end collision weren't fit to be on the road.