The plot thickens against the fair damsel Christine Ford.
CLOISTER
2018-09-18 11:16:44 UTC
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996.

In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear.

Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V.
Weatherman
2018-09-18 11:48:42 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996.
In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear.
Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.
The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V.
So his mother is a low life like him. You, a dip shit traitor, cannot
read the mind of anyone and cannot claim to know the motivation of a
person filing charges but you'll do it anyway. Anything for your Dear
Leader, right?
PJay OD
2018-09-18 13:42:21 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996.
In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear.
Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.
The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V.
She's was a Sanders supporter, then a DNC contirbutor, anti tRUMP marcher/ activist, letter writing pro open borders advocate who happened to 'wipe' her social media posts simultaneous with submitting her "allegations" in which she insinuated she needed medical attention at the time of the "attack' which turned out to be merely advising her shrink she perceived having been victimized by sexual assault by somebody six years prior. (and there's more)

If she was my kid (aa I have some her age brainwashed at 'elite' Universities), I would be concerned now that some Leftist Loon is going to attempt an assassination on her just in order to make it look like it came from some tRUMP supporter.

I wouldn't put it past those people to do anything at this point.
CLOISTER
2018-09-18 16:18:43 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Post by CLOISTER
[...]
They will allow her to speak to Congress begrudgingly, because if
they don't, the Democrats will forever say they she
was ignored, pushed to the side, a poor viction of the
Republican machine.
It amazes me that that Democrats are ALWAYS able
to pull a sexual affair out of the woodpile
Weatherman
2018-09-18 16:32:44 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by PJay OD
Post by CLOISTER
[...]
I amazes me that you can tie your own shoes. The lady is a patriot. You
are a low life racist, bigot, liar and a very stupid traitor. So, dip
shit, you have no right to speak against a true patriot.
Gary
2018-09-18 16:49:56 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by PJay OD
Post by CLOISTER
[...]
That's because all the Democrat women seem to have been in the woodpile -- sometime in
their life :-)