Poll: Do you agree with the decision by Quaker Oats to ditch the Aunt Jemima brand?
2020-06-22 19:32:02 UTC
Do you agree with the decision by Quaker Oats to ditch the Aunt Jemima
brand?

No, it's not racist, this is ridiculous! 97.66%

Yes, it's racist and needs to go. 1.37%

Undecided 0.97%

https://dennismichaellynch.com/poll-do-you-agree-with-the-decision-to-ditch-the-aunt-jemima-brand/

I don't know how many people voted in this poll.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-06-22 22:01:48 UTC
Post by Johnny
Do you agree with the decision by Quaker Oats to ditch the Aunt Jemima
brand?
No, it's not racist, this is ridiculous! 97.66%
Yes, it's racist and needs to go. 1.37%
Undecided 0.97%
https://dennismichaellynch.com/poll-do-you-agree-with-the-decision-to-ditch-the-aunt-jemima-brand/
I don't know how many people voted in this poll.
It's a poll of users who select themselves as subjects, and can only do
so if they saw this website. In other words, the sample is biased (very
much so).