Masks Are Part of a Vast Liberal-Chinese Conspiracy to Destory America and Subvert White Men.
Add Reply
NoBody
2020-11-17 14:06:40 UTC
Masks Are Part of a Vast Liberal-Chinese Conspiracy to Destory America and
Subvert White Men.
Ted
2020-11-17 20:16:55 UTC
On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 14:06:40 -0000 (UTC), NoBody
Post by NoBody
Masks Are Part of a Vast Liberal-Chinese Conspiracy to Destory
America and
Post by NoBody
Subvert White Men.
Thank you for having the courage to go public with this. In fact, our
organization has uncovered overwhelming proof that the
Liberal-Chinese Conspiracy (LCC) are actively subverting men, not
just white but men of all colors. We're a grass roots group working
diligently to disseminate what we know, even going door to door to
speak with people. As a result, our numbers are growing exponentially
and if that continues (which it will) we'll have a significant effect
on future electoral outcomes. Give me an email address where you can
be reached and I'll send you some of our literature. Don't worry, the
LCC *will* be defeated, if we stand firm.